Jackson County vs Clarkrange Round 4

midtensportsfan

Congrats to all the young ladies whom played in the region tourney. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats to the lady blue devils for bringing home the region title /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good job ladies.

Congrats to courtney,laken, misit and emily. In my book, all the lady blue devils are mvps.

Holli, great job handling the ball.She played a great tourney. Talk about two folks that can irritate, frustrate their opponents, Misti and Holli can do it. I can't say enough about these young ladies. BTW, good job vic for shutting down ms. snow. Ami good D. laken made some tough shots. Splitting two defenders now that is just natural talent. This team is so much fun to watch. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You guys need to put on your game face sat. Take it to them.

options, it was nice to meet you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Clarkrange played fine. I think JC wanted it more. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Good luck down in chatty. Be careful going down there.I expect a round 5.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would everyone rate the way the teams performed lastnight? Is that the way they play pretty much all the time?

Pretty much this way except I think I seen cr play a little better they look tired, far a jc i have seen a better offense game but they did great on defense, but those shots that cd missed she normally don't miss those shot's. If she gets hot and they start to fall well it makes for a pretty good game...CR looked tired to me, they weren't as quick but we all have been through this flu thing the last time we played them we weren't 100% but we struggled and got the win...We are still not 100% healthy got some bumps going on but some how these girls struggle and dig and do a great job to get the w... Good luck to CR just when they don't play us..

How would everyone rate the way the teams performed lastnight? Is that the way they play pretty much all the time?

Personally, when folks get on her and talk smack about how the refs gave us the district., belittle our young ladies..they better back it up on the court. CR didn't back up the smack. JC did. I think JC was more motivated to win.Had motivation. Showed it with an 11 point win.

I thought CR played fine., but JC was so determined to win . Determination won out this round.

Personally, when folks get on her and talk smack about how the refs gave us the district., belittle our young ladies..they better back it up on the court. CR didn't back up the smack. JC did. I think JC was more motivated to win.Had motivation. Showed it with an 11 point win.

I thought CR played fine., but JC was so determined to win . Determination won out this round.

Actually more points won the game :^) I have seen both teams play numerous times and will say that neither played their best game, especially CR. They were OK on defense but on offense they were much slower than they normally are. For a team that is known for the 3 ball, they only attempted 2 and hit 1. One three pointer in a game for CR is WAY below the norm. The CR girls just didn't seem fired up. They would close the game to six points and then falter. They did look fatigued for some reason. Reed spent alot of time on the bench ??? All in all, JC played better and deserved to win. They are a fine team. CR needs to 1. rest and 2. refocus. They are also a fine team. BTW, there aren't any players from either team posting "smack" here. Only kids and adults acting like kids. The girls on both of these teams are outstanding young people. There's not a problem case on either team. Additionally, they all like each other and hang out together at other games in which neither is participating. They are all tough competitors but good girls as well so why make immature comments? Be happy if you won but don't gloat.

Actually more points won the game :^) I have seen both teams play numerous times and will say that neither played their best game, especially CR. They were OK on defense but on offense they were much slower than they normally are. For a team that is known for the 3 ball, they only attempted 2 and hit 1. One three pointer in a game for CR is WAY below the norm. The CR girls just didn't seem fired up. They would close the game to six points and then falter. They did look fatigued for some reason. Reed spent alot of time on the bench ??? All in all, JC played better and deserved to win. They are a fine team. CR needs to 1. rest and 2. refocus. They are also a fine team. BTW, there aren't any players from either team posting "smack" here. Only kids and adults acting like kids. The girls on both of these teams are outstanding young people. There's not a problem case on either team. Additionally, they all like each other and hang out together at other games in which neither is participating. They are all tough competitors but good girls as well so why make immature comments? Be happy if you won but don't gloat.

Since this is your first post, I'm going to help you out.

1)need to read the all the posts.

2)Don't make accusations on the first post cause it makes you look stupid.

3) Most folks on here already know what I'm taking about.

4) re read the post.

5) WE BEAT YOU 4 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN GLOAT BUT I"M NOT.

First of all you didn't really get to see JC's normal game as Leonard had to sit out most of the first half. What people and teams that don't play against these teams don't understand is their defense is so good that at times the other one looks sloppy. Not until your team has faced this relentless pressure do you truly appreciate how good they are. I have heard alot of comments in the past that go something like this: "those girls play awful rough out there those refs should do something" and my all time favorite: "we just had an off day shooting the ball". Its called defensive pressure. If you're a 3 point shooting team then chances are you won't get alot of looks from the perimeter. If you're a post oriented team chances are you won't be able to get the ball across half court because of the full court press that is being applied at a very high level! These two teams will take away what you do best in large part because these are two of the very best coaches in the nation and the fact that the girls are pretty darn good as well! So when they take away what you do best you have to adjust and find some other way to score. Thats where teams struggle especially in Class A. Yeah JC has some losses as does CR. But JC hasn't lost to a Class A team and i beleive CR's only losses are to JC, Cookeville and maybe a team out of Kentucky. In order to win state championships you need to play competition that will challenge you night in and night out and thats what these two teams do every year. Some programs are deemed successful if they make the region, some if they make the state. These two inparticular are judged by how many Gold and Silver Balls they collect for their trophy cases. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

First of all you didn't really get to see JC's normal game as Leonard had to sit out most of the first half. What people and teams that don't play against these teams don't understand is their defense is so good that at times the other one looks sloppy. Not until your team has faced this relentless pressure do you truly appreciate how good they are. I have heard alot of comments in the past that go something like this: "those girls play awful rough out there those refs should do something" and my all time favorite: "we just had an off day shooting the ball". Its called defensive pressure. If you're a 3 point shooting team then chances are you won't get alot of looks from the perimeter. If you're a post oriented team chances are you won't be able to get the ball across half court because of the full court press that is being applied at a very high level! These two teams will take away what you do best in large part because these are two of the very best coaches in the nation and the fact that the girls are pretty darn good as well! So when they take away what you do best you have to adjust and find some other way to score. Thats where teams struggle especially in Class A. Yeah JC has some losses as does CR. But JC hasn't lost to a Class A team and i beleive CR's only losses are to JC, Cookeville and maybe a team out of Kentucky. In order to win state championships you need to play competition that will challenge you night in and night out and thats what these two teams do every year. Some programs are deemed successful if they make the region, some if they make the state. These two inparticular are judged by how many Gold and Silver Balls they collect for their trophy cases. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Couldnt have said it better /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If you notice that LL sat out also, the ref's last night had a few calls that were qestionable but they at least called it early in the game came out and set the pace and unfortunatly kelly and leonard had to readjust their game and didn't do it quick enough.

I think JC offense was a bit better than cr but they stepped up on defense and shut the three down. They had to in order to stop reed and green with those three's.. We had some shot's that just didn't fall and so did cr. I really think it was a good game...

Just want you to know if you are from cr we or at least I do have the utmost respect for your girls...It is nice to have someone respect yours as well...They are going to be a handful of people on both sides to talk a lil smack. Like last night we (JC) fan's stood up and congradulated CR girls...and very few did from CR but I appreciate the ones that did. It is hard to lose, we been there and yea it is hard to be happy about a loss but we all have to think that all these girls worked hard to get where there at and it doesn't mean anyone is better than the other. It is who was better at the time...They are all good and well respected in my book..I am happy to be a part of JC fan's and have enjoyed it. All these girls have been wonderful to watch all year. I wish you guy's luck in the stretch and Just maybe we will see ya in the boro... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No if about it.

ok Devilish, I am going to have to tell on you from last night..She drove last night, for some reason she don't like the stang's nascar way's. We were going down the road like mr magoo.. I had to have mickey d sweet t and the guy shorted her four cents, needless to say did she preach to him it was not the four cents it was he so incompitant that he could not give change /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> out of a quarter /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Well, on the way back I had to teach her some nascar moves and man I will think twice before i do that again swooh!! Not only did the nascar moves she did scare me I thought something else on me was going to move and it rymes with towels!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Now, Devilish the game is over let's play nice and be happy and love everbody!!!