Jackson County vs Clarkrange Round 4

midtensportsfan

Im thinking about it. Ive read about how great these two teams games have been in the past, so I thought i would come check out the "cream of the crop" in single A....Im sure they wont disappoint

I can guarantee you they won't disappoint. If you're truly wanting to see two of the best girls teams in the state regardless of classification, then make you're way up Hwy 27 then Hwy 111 to I40W. Get off on exit 258 go to the end of the ramp and make a left. Go to your first stop sign make another left the school will be about a mile down on your right. You can't miss it there will be cars everywhere but get there early it will be a packed house and if you get there at 7 you won't be able to get a seat. These two teams have alot of respect for eachother but there is no love loss between them either. It will be a very physical contest, with lots of ups and downs throughout the game. I know i'll be there!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL What is there to Spy on? Just taking advantage of seeing two of the top 3 teams in Single play each other. Just a fan doing what a fan is suppose todo.

hahaha several of us are just.....well.....weird /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I'm stuck in a lil room staring at 4 computer screens 12 hrs at day for 7 straight days. See why I have to keep my self occupied. I have lost my mind a lil tho. That's why I get put in a straight jacket. You'll have to read our other threads and posts to understand us...lol

hahaha several of us are just.....well.....weird /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I'm stuck in a lil room staring at 4 computer screens 12 hrs at day for 7 straight days. See why I have to keep my self occupied. I have lost my mind a lil tho. That's why I get put in a straight jacket. You'll have to read our other threads and posts to understand us...lol

since i'm in the sniper loft, I now have an alias:coacht Drama Queen. (see ref 7a thread) /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> So, when you radio me this is my alias.(don't want breakem to know that we're on to him) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

since i'm in the sniper loft, I now have an alias:coacht Drama Queen. (see ref 7a thread) /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> So, when you radio me this is my alias.(don't want breakem to know that we're on to him) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

10-4 coacht Drama Queen Have you made any 25's with Stang? What's her 20? hehehe Breakem23 doesn't know we're watching him /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> There we all are

10-4 coacht Drama Queen Have you made any 25's with Stang? What's her 20? hehehe Breakem23 doesn't know we're watching him /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> There we all are

copy that. Stang has her yellow glasses on and her flap hat on getting ready to do some driving. Should be back into position around 5:00ish. Wait I need to see the photo of gator again. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Breakem23 just left in his gray lexus. What?? you know that devilfanatic was with him I think but I couldn't see for sure. I do know the woman had on a red dress. Possibly sulphur city queen. over and out

Let's get fired up and melt the roads we got a game to play and its going to be a dooooooooozy!

Gottaluvit wait till you see my hat tonight hahahhah!!

Devilish, get out of them bushes it aint time yet for the attack of the snowball fight....I told ya about them rocks you going to hurt somebody /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> You got to be sneakier than that...

Hey who"s got it going on?

oh my. coachT DQ is killing me!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BUT, I did find your business card this morning...

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> he has found you out now devilish

Neither one of these teams poses any threat to JC or Clarkrange. Arts and Sciences is the better of the two but very weak compared to the teams up here. As for the state tournament, yes both teams will be in opposite brackets and cannot meet until the finals.

It is my understanding that seeding for the state tourny brackets will be done by a blind draw held this Sunday. JC and CR could face each other again before the finals, unless it is more complicated than that.