ETBCA Playday

Betrick

thats alot of confidence, making it to the state tourney, considering you lost your best pitcher, best hitter, 2 other good players, and head coach, and you did not make it to the state tourney last year,

i was simply stating the thoughts of a game on saturday. yea i do have confidnce in this team. it was definitely time for a change in the coaching. the hardest thrower doesn't make somebody the best pitcher. there are plenty of guys that will step up and take care of the pitching and the last time i checked micheal white can throw just as hard as byrge with a better curve and has a more intimidating height on the mound. last years team ran into a pitcher who was really on that night and when you meet a good pitcher who is on, its always tough to beat him. farragut is obviuosly better than any 2a team so i was just saying that they will be the best team ac plays has to face until the state tourney because they don't play USJ until the state.

i was simply stating the thoughts of a game on saturday. yea i do have confidnce in this team. it was definitely time for a change in the coaching. the hardest thrower doesn't make somebody the best pitcher. there are plenty of guys that will step up and take care of the pitching and the last time i checked micheal white can throw just as hard as byrge with a better curve and has a more intimidating height on the mound. last years team ran into a pitcher who was really on that night and when you meet a good pitcher who is on, its always tough to beat him. farragut is obviuosly better than any 2a team so i was just saying that they will be the best team ac plays has to face until the state tourney because they don't play USJ until the state.

Yea AC did run into a pitcher that was on but they'll also ran into a team who put up 11 hit, 6 runs, and no errors against them and their ace