Dyer County vs Covington

Jellyrolls

I'm confused. Are you talking about the way McCord acted at Liberty or the way Covington's coach acted tonight? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" What I am piecing together is DC had Blake (and other starters?) in the game late with a 20+ point lead? Am I close?

So THAT'S why you wanted to know what went on! You want to find anything and try to bash Dyer County! .. that shows a lot about you!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's interesting. I heard DC was up 20 with very little time left and Blake was put back into the game. Somebody's not telling the truth, daggummit!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Adsmomma, you are incredibly biased with your posts however you apparently bleed orange so I must give you props for that. DC does have an incredibly talented team, maybe even the best team in 2A and their players are very fun to watch.

That's interesting. I heard DC was up 20 with very little time left and Blake was put back into the game. Somebody's not telling the truth, daggummit!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Adsmomma, you are incredibly biased with your posts however you apparently bleed orange so I must give you props for that. DC does have an incredibly talented team, maybe even the best team in 2A and their players are very fun to watch.

I am telling you the truth! cause we had a 20 pt lead in the first half and then with 2 minutes to go in the game... who did you hear the 20 pt lead from?

That's what the ticker said at the bottom of my tv while I was flipping back and forth from the Indiana game and American Idol. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

WoW DC is awesome we made the Sports Ticker on ESPN /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Darn right I bleed orange...cut my leg shaving in the shower today...yup orange blood /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> No not biased..facts are facts. It is a long way to a gold ball...I DON'T fool myself. Might make it might not...who knows??? I don't lie..don't need too. Do I like to talk smack...uh, yeah. Grew up in a sports family. If I couldn't hang I would have been disowned /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Darn right I bleed orange...cut my leg shaving in the shower today...yup orange blood /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> No not biased..facts are facts. It is a long way to a gold ball...I DON'T fool myself. Might make it might not...who knows??? I don't lie..don't need too. Do I like to talk smack...uh, yeah. Grew up in a sports family. If I couldn't hang I would have been disowned /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Facts are facts! It is a LONG road to the GOLD BALL and that is a fact! I hope DC does make it! These boys are playing some real hard ball! and a GREAT team to watch! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

That's what the ticker said at the bottom of my tv while I was flipping back and forth from the Indiana game and American Idol. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

American Idol??????? Well there goes your credibility............... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Honestly, you should keep that kind of information personal and VERY private.

American Idol??????? Well there goes your credibility............... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Honestly, you should keep that kind of information personal and VERY private.

Haaaahaaa! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> i think his credibility went out with the Region 7AA ticker on his tv!!!

Tell ya what I do know...Cov.'s coach needs a tranquilizer /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Oh and DC rocks!!!!

GOT THAT RIGHT ADSMOM..COVINGTON COACH MADE A COMPLETE A** OF HIMSELF. SORE LOSER ? OR BEST NOT SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes best to keep that one off the board! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

SAW IT ALL ON TV..COVINGTON COACH NEEDS TO ACT AS AN ADULT NOT A LIL CHILD..HE LOOKED RIDICILOUSLY LOST / SMITTEN / MAD FOR NO REAL REASONING ...ITS A GAME AND ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN...GUARANTEED IF HED HAD THE CHANCE HE WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME.. .A NOTE FOR OTHERS THAT READ THIS THREAD DC DID NOT PURPOSELY RUN UP THE SCORE WHEN COACH MC IS SUBBING ALL THRU THE BALLGAME STARTING WITHIN 4 MINUTES OF 1ST QUARTER..THATS WHAT PRACTICE IS FOR PLAYING SUBS FOR THE FUTURE AS HES DONE ALL YEAR..IF DC HAD LEFT STATERS IN ANYMORE THAN THEY PLAYED CHOCTAWS WOULD HAVE SCORED 150+ ..THEN MAYBE HE WOULD HAVE A REASON TO EXPLODE AND SHOW HIS A** ..GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!