Jackson County Boys Have Arrived!

bud1

Just keep doubting JC we will make believers out of you too!! JC was the best TEAM tonight and if they keep playing the way they are now will be very hard to beat! Let go BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!

i wasnt doubtin JC at all. i was sayin that superfan's post about PC having an easy way to substate bcuz of the West. win didnt make sence.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to bust the "hoosier" dreams but check this out.....

I think this will sum it up.

Manassas

Division I

Class A, Region 8, District 16

Record: 30-5 (7-0)

Strength Rank: 10th

Schedule Rank: 88th

Union City

Division I

Class A, Region 7, District 14

Record: 32-0 (18-0)

Strength Rank: 1st

Schedule Rank: 51st

Humboldt

Division I

Class A, Region 7, District 14

Record: 26-5 (16-2)

Strength Rank: 2nd

Schedule Rank: 26th

The three top teams in single A play over here. When will the TSSAA start having the tourney in the WEST!!!

Seems we have been hearing that for a long time now. All we hear about last year was how good the West was blah blah blah. How many teams were in the finals last year from the WEST? NONE! The year before UC won it but the east got the silver. You want me to tell you why TSSAA doesn't do it like that? BECAUSE YOUR GIRLS STINK! THEY HAVE NO CHANCE OF WINNING ANYTHING YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT! ONCE IN A BLUE MOON A TEAM OUT OF THE WEST WILL WIN BUT THE MIDDLE AND EAST DOMINATE!! Keep doubting us over here my money is on the MIDDLE/EAST TO WIN IT AGAIN!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Wow !!

Coach Flynn and staff (had to throw in the staff part for my friend Devil) have got these guys motivated. They played an outstanding game.

Congrats to Coach Bibb and PC - you guys had a nice run this year.

The officiating crew also did a very nice job in the game.

I didn't get a chance to get in and talk to you guys after the game, but if you read this, I thought you guys did a good job. Hope you had a safe trip home.

JC beat Trousdale by 26 and it could have easily been 36! Westmoreland only won by 17 so that should balance out to a 9 point win for JC. Yeah lets go with it JC by 9!

i have westmoreland by 6...simply because the eagles have SOOOOO many players who know how to score and you can't shut them all down at once... also they've been playin great team defense the past 4 or 5 games