Upperman 40

York 38

MVP Lashay Davis

All Tournament

Jennifer Maynard

Kayla Biles

Karissa Dyer

Kendra Kilgore

Sorry for not including others these were called in to me.

We must have got the call at the same time /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm SO glad I got to go see this game! It was probably one of the best games I've seen in a long time. Congrats to Upperman, but I must admit that I think York really needs to celebrate a victory in this one. They led the whole game and a lucky basket in the final seconds sealed the deal...too bad for them. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

After watching all 3 of these region games, I think that York's Brown was probably the real MVP. Don't get me wrong...Upperman's Davis is an incredible player (and MUCH CONGRATS to her)...but Brown stood out the most in this tourney. Cool thing is that I believe she's only a sophomore so I look for great things from her in the next 2 years!

Anyway, BEST WISHES to Upperman and York Institute in the sub-state games! I'd say that these 2 teams are probably 2 of the very BEST in the state...along with L.A.! I was really impressed to see how York has grown and developed this year. They haven't received as much hype in the press, but they've proven themselves worthy of a state tournament trip. Hopefully one of these 2 7-AA teams will bring home the trophy! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Tournament time is the BEST!!

I just want you upperman fan's to know that several of us JC fans heard the score and cheered at our game and hollerd goooooooooooooo bee's... That was fun Congrats to you!! I know gatorbill is a jc fan at heart and i know he thought about us tonight cause we won and couldn't have done it without his support thanks gator /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Of course cr cheered for york when they heard at a post of the scores for york when they were ahead .. this makes for good ball games...been so much fun...

Has anyone heard who WLIV 104.7 is covering on Saturday?? Who is covering the Sud-state games anyhow?? Anywhere??

Not sure but I would think they do the Jackson County game. WDEB 103.9fm will do either York or Clarkrange probably York. I don't know who would do the Upperman game. Good Luck to all though. It is time to come together and root for the Upper-Cumberland that we so enjoy!! Hope all 4 make it to state and meet in the finals.

Good Luck to all though. It is time to come together and root for the Upper-Cumberland that we so enjoy!! Hope all 4 make it to state and meet in the finals.

[/quote

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats to upperman. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Stang and I think gator probably doesn't have any nails left. Cause that game was a nail biter.PSst folks Lashay should be Miss Basketball.