Pre-season games/scrimmages

coach30

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched bartlett beat houston by 6 or 7 runs. bartletts line hit from 1-9 solid in that game. i do have to say houston is one of the faster teams in teneessee.

They also look very strong against ecs. Their pitching in both games looked very good. I think this pitching staff is as strong or stronger than last year. It looks like they will be a lot deeper than people think.

JPII and DCA scrimmaged tonight in what was kind of like a six outs setting (3 innings: six outs per inning, clear bases after 3)

No official score was kept, but i would say it was probably dca by at least 10... i know jpII had at least one run.

The pitching for the knights struggled a bit and the pitching for DCA looked pretty polished, 3 of those pitchers had numerous strike outs which one guy (i'm assuming is craig stem, but i do not know for sure) had 6 strike outs in only two innings of work...

JPII pitching threw strikes, but gave up some costly hits, but still looks to have a pretty good team this year

good luck to both!

and your point would be? Is brighton the measuring stick to your seasons sucess? way to go cbhs lets all crown you guys national champs.

Obviously you have something against cbhs, they just beat them as bad as they should, but its just another win in the column, why dont you say who you play cause i bet you have lost to cbhs and your upset cause they own you. why dont you stop talking and back it up in the baseball season cause who are you, what have you done great in your life? learn how to argue on coachT? congradulations! get a life and stop downing a team you'll never beat

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Obviously you have something against cbhs, they just beat them as bad as they should, but its just another win in the column, why dont you say who you play cause i bet you have lost to cbhs and your upset cause they own you. why dont you stop talking and back it up in the baseball season cause who are you, what have you done great in your life? learn how to argue on coachT? congradulations! get a life and stop downing a team you'll never beat

What position do you play tigerbaseball1? Or what position did you play against William Blount?

What position do you play tigerbaseball1? Or what position did you play against William Blount?

cbhs doesnt play William Blount, and I play centerfield for cbhs, i know for a fact that we are a good team, and that leftylegend doesnt know anything about cbhs and cant talk unless he played for a team that beat us and he most liekly didnt