Middleton Lady Tigers

middletondj

How about the Middleton Lady Tigers they are now region 8-A champs way to go ladies and coach James Burkley it has been 32 years since MHS won a region title Middleton girls have put together a great year they are now 30-1 on the year and ranked #1 in the state keep it going ladies all the way to state

Ranked #1 in the state? Whatever!!!! Thats only on paper i can assure you of that! The best team in the state is JACKSON COUNTY! The good thing about high school basketball is, unlike college football the players will decide who the best team is! Middleton has played a cupcake schedule all year long but when you get to Murfreesboro you won't be able to hide! They will lose by atleast 15 to C'range if they draw them and 25-30 if they draw Jackson County! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Ranked #1 in the state? Whatever!!!! Thats only on paper i can assure you of that! The best team in the state is JACKSON COUNTY! The good thing about high school basketball is, unlike college football the players will decide who the best team is! Middleton has played a cupcake schedule all year long but when you get to Murfreesboro you won't be able to hide! They will lose by atleast 15 to C'range if they draw them and 25-30 if they draw Jackson County! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I don't know where you got the information that we play a cupcake schedule. We play AA and

AAA schools. We have played and beat AA schools that are in the sub-state. I think you need to check your information before you start spouting off. Know your facts!!

he don't have to know facts, he is from Jackson Co. where they know history. All the gold Balls they have won. Aren't you afraid. They have like 30 wins too, 5 against the same team. Of course the JC people wants CR to win. CR has proven to be a whuppin post for them.

They are the ones that will fall the hardest when the time comes.

Man I like stirrin up SH$%#%T.

Spouting off at the mouth again.

he don't have to know facts, he is from Jackson Co. where they know history. All the gold Balls they have won. Aren't you afraid. They have like 30 wins too, 5 against the same team. Of course the JC people wants CR to win. CR has proven to be a whuppin post for them.

Forgive some of our "younger" posters on here as they do tend to go a bit over the top at times. However you sir are stretching it just a tad bit yourself. Every win we have has been for the most part over a very solid club and our "strength of schedule" proves that. We have the 4th toughest schedule in Class A while Middleton has the 81st. However those of us that know anything about basketball will also point out the fact that come tourney time this means next to nothing. Once everyone gets to the state tournament we are all 0-0. Hopefully both of these teams will be fortunate enough to make it to Murfreesboro and if that happens, who knows they might just get to settle it on the court! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

P.S. Nice to see you posting again Muffin, how you doing?

Forgive some of our "younger" posters on here as they do tend to go a bit over the top at times. However you sir are stretching it just a tad bit yourself. Every win we have has been for the most part over a very solid club and our "strength of schedule" proves that. We have the 4th toughest schedule in Class A while Middleton has the 81st. However those of us that know anything about basketball will also point out the fact that come tourney time this means next to nothing. Once everyone gets to the state tournament we are all 0-0. Hopefully both of these teams will be fortunate enough to make it to Murfreesboro and if that happens, who knows they might just get to settle it on the court! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

P.S. Nice to see you posting again Muffin, how you doing?

Made no statement about strength of schedule just said you had won 5 against same team and had 30 wins. Yelp your right Houston High just is starting to come together and probably has the easiest road to the boro of anyone at this time. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Made no statement about strength of schedule just said you had won 5 against same team and had 30 wins. Yelp your right Houston High just is starting to come together and probably has the easiest road to the boro of anyone at this time. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Actually its four over C'range but i guarantee you there is no other Class A team in the state that could beat C'range 4 out of 4 times. However that means next to nothing in the grand scheme of things. As the ol' sayin goes "the proof is in the puddin". We are all just lucky as fans, dads and moms, to be able to watch these kids play the games! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dragon, midtenn don't need any help showing their stupidity and poor judgement of post.. a little competitive fun is ok but g whiz we got better things to do than entertain the childest crap midtenn is dishing out..we got to concentrate on the game at hand. Middleton needs to excuse the stupidiness of midtenn, they fixn to get them a good switch'n I know who his momma is, she will take care of him...

I wish Middleton good luck Sat. night. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> JC needs to put on their game faces and play ball. WE need to play good D and have some really hot offense. Nothing is guaranteed. JC doesn't need to overlook Middleton. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I sure hope to see some more splitting defenders.

Talking smack before a game midtn. Stop doing that. You want to do this wait till we win the state. Don't talk about weak/strong schedules. Really, it doesn't mean anything. settle this on the court... don't make me get a switch. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Dragonmaster, do you want to sit with the uptight folks with a grinch spitoon? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Good luck to your team btw.