Middleton @ "Undefeated" Union City, Comment

uctfan

Sutton....Middleton was one of the weakest teams Union City has played all year...Period...They couldn't beat us one time out of 100....

Well U never Know Thats why u play the games and not just give away the gold ball but yeas middleton is going though a rebuilding stage which is sumthing Uc will know about next year huh?? but see this is the thing about putting teams down u never know when ur gonna be on the other side of that butt kicking It might be sooner than u think

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atlas and PandG...please read and then you can insult me afterwards although your insults won't carry much weight!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> : OH and please make sure you read your own comments from these threads....then see who knows what!!!!!

The following comments were pulled from various threads. The author of these comments was none other than yankees8589...the proud father of a UNITED STATES MARINE AND SAILOR..ALWAYS HAVE TO GIVE MY TWO BOYS PROPS JUST AS ANY PROUD FATHER WOULD!!!!!!

Feb 28 2008 - 10:14 PM Post #2

Competitor

Group: CoachT+

Member No.: 118,704

This will be a total mismatch. UC 92 Middleton 57

Watch out for Manasses down the road. Manasses is a very good team

FINAL SCORE UC 93 MIDDELTON 53 Pretty colse if I might add

Mar 1 2008 - 06:21 PM Post #13

Competitor

I'm going to do something I have been reluctant to do because I may or may not end eating alot of crow. I have held back saying this because I didn't want to get anything started and have to listen to all the nasty comments. Here it is.....I Pick Manasses by 20+ points...finally I got ift off my chest. If i'm wrong I'm wrong I can live with it. I have been through alot more in life that being wrong about a basketball game. I have see Humbolt and Manasses (although against a weak team) and I honestly think Manasses is 20 ponts better...no disrespect to Humbolt. I am actually pulling for Humbolt because I always pull for rural west tn teams.

I think UC over Middleton will be by anywhere from 30 to 35 points. This game is a total mismatch. The only way I see anythign less is if Sisco calls off the dogs..which is hard to do when your as deep as UC.

FINAL SCORE MANASSES 75 HUMBOLT 57 pretty much on the mark if I might add

Yesterday, 02:47 PM Post #2

Competitor

QUOTE(BIGWEBB @ Mar 2 2008 - 02:24 PM)

Bolivar will get their revenge from last year I pick Bolivar in a Blow out

I agree for the most part. They only lost by 8 last year in substate at Giles County. And this was with Bolivar starting two freshman in the backcourt. Bolivar could win by 10 or it could get ugly. Giles County is one of the few teams in middle tn that finds a way to compete with the west...it will be very tough to go into THE BOLIVAR GARDEN and get a win. I don't see it happening

FINAL SCORE BOLIVAR 58 GILES COUNTY 51 another good call

Mar 1 2008 - 05:04 PM Post #85

Competitor

I have put way to much thought into this game. I stated earlier that DC has 12 to 15 palys a game that overwhelms the other team. I know BT has players and speed from what I've been told....but I haven't seen a team yet as relentless as DC. Until I see otherwise I'm not betting against them. Talent, Speed, defense, shooters, chemistry, and great coaching. This team gives everythig they can possibly give for every second of every minutes for 32 minutes. Seen other teams play that way but not for the entire 32 minutes. Edge DC..at least it is in my opinion.

FINAL SCORE DC 79 BTW 74 looks like the edge yankees8589 gave to DC was right on the mark

Now...as I have stated my opinions are unbiased and objective. I actually pick a winner and a loser. I don't take both sides of every issue and don't straddle the fence , nor am I a homer for my district.....when I feel a game is a tossup. I call it a tossup. I want all you yankees8589 haters to look at your own comments ( pull the treads up ) and compare them to mine. Looks like my opinions are actually objective...... pretty much right on the money. And please look up what you had to say about Manasses vs Humbolt and UC vs Middelton. At least you can do that much. OH and one more thing....If you want to know the score of UC's next game let me know...but I do charge a fee!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> WAS A GOOD NIGHT FOR YANKEES8589.... IF YOU DENY THAT YOU LOOK REALLY FOOLISH....I gave you guys way to much credit in the first place. Now I am talking smack...I do offer an olive branch..a peace offering If you will...Like I said I'm a pretty good guy but when I'm challanged I will stand up for my beleifs and opinions just as any man would. Good Luck to all these teams as they continue the quest for the ultimate prize ... THE GOLD BALL....These kids make us all proud and we should never lose sight of that. As beavo would say....GO RURAL WEST TN!!!!!!

You should go on ESPN...You are better than Corso....

God Bless your kids' sacrifice and service to their country....

You are suppose to be ignoring me....

I'm not a yankee hater..You give yourself too much credit..You jumped on me first remember??

Keep my name outya mouth....

Peace....

Atlas and PandG...please read and then you can insult me afterwards although your insults won't carry much weight!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> : OH and please make sure you read your own comments from these threads....then see who knows what!!!!!

The following comments were pulled from various threads. The author of these comments was none other than yankees8589...the proud father of a UNITED STATES MARINE AND SAILOR..ALWAYS HAVE TO GIVE MY TWO BOYS PROPS JUST AS ANY PROUD FATHER WOULD!!!!!!

Competitor

Competitor

I'm going to do something I have been reluctant to do because I may or may not end eating alot of crow. I have held back saying this because I didn't want to get anything started and have to listen to all the nasty comments. Here it is.....I Pick Manasses by 20+ points...finally I got ift off my chest. If i'm wrong I'm wrong I can live with it. I have been through alot more in life that being wrong about a basketball game. I have see Humbolt and Manasses (although against a weak team) and I honestly think Manasses is 20 ponts better...no disrespect to Humbolt. I am actually pulling for Humbolt because I always pull for rural west tn teams.

I think UC over Middleton will be by anywhere from 30 to 35 points. This game is a total mismatch. The only way I see anythign less is if Sisco calls off the dogs..which is hard to do when your as deep as UC.

Competitor

I agree for the most part. They only lost by 8 last year in substate at Giles County. And this was with Bolivar starting two freshman in the backcourt. Bolivar could win by 10 or it could get ugly. Giles County is one of the few teams in middle tn that finds a way to compete with the west...it will be very tough to go into THE BOLIVAR GARDEN and get a win. I don't see it happening

Competitor

I have put way to much thought into this game. I stated earlier that DC has 12 to 15 palys a game that overwhelms the other team. I know BT has players and speed from what I've been told....but I haven't seen a team yet as relentless as DC. Until I see otherwise I'm not betting against them. Talent, Speed, defense, shooters, chemistry, and great coaching. This team gives everythig they can possibly give for every second of every minutes for 32 minutes. Seen other teams play that way but not for the entire 32 minutes. Edge DC..at least it is in my opinion.

FINAL SCORE DC 79 BTW 74 looks like the edge yankees8589 gave to DC was right on the mark

Now...as I have stated my opinions are unbiased and objective. I actually pick a winner and a loser. I don't take both sides of every issue and don't straddle the fence , nor am I a homer for my district.....when I feel a game is a tossup. I call it a tossup. I want all you yankees8589 haters to look at your own comments ( pull the treads up ) and compare them to mine. Looks like my opinions are actually objective...... pretty much right on the money. And please look up what you had to say about Manasses vs Humbolt and UC vs Middelton. At least you can do that much. OH and one more thing....If you want to know the score of UC's next game let me know...but I do charge a fee!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> WAS A GOOD NIGHT FOR YANKEES8589.... IF YOU DENY THAT YOU LOOK REALLY FOOLISH....I gave you guys way to much credit in the first place. Now I am talking smack...I do offer an olive branch..a peace offering If you will...Like I said I'm a pretty good guy but when I'm challanged I will stand up for my beleifs and opinions just as any man would. Good Luck to all these teams as they continue the quest for the ultimate prize ... THE GOLD BALL....These kids make us all proud and we should never lose sight of that. As beavo would say....GO RURAL WEST TN!!!!!!

So do you want a cookie??

Can I call you "arrogant" as that is your favorite comeback when you are left speechless for comebacks.

Also, sorry to rain on your parade, but you also did say and I quote "UC and Humbolt are twice and three times in some cases the size of every school in the district"

Union City is 4th in terms of enrollment in there district. Not any where close as to what you are trying to get others to believe.

All kidding aside.....I will give you props for your guesses though as to the scores as they were on the money.

So do you want a cookie??

Can I call you "arrogant" as that is your favorite comeback when you are left speechless for comebacks.

Also, sorry to rain on your parade, but you also did say and I quote "UC and Humbolt are twice and three times in some cases the size of every school in the district"

Union City is 4th in terms of enrollment in there district. Not any where close as to what you are trying to get others to believe.

All kidding aside.....I will give you props for your guesses though as to the scores as they were on the money.

These were not simply guesses. I made these calls from what I actually know, have read, and seen with my own two eyes. The first thing I look at on any basketball team is talent and then coaching. I admit I may have said some things....But I challange anyone on here to compare their comments to mine. And I meant that about the peace offering.... at least you didn't call me a hemroid like that atlas guy...I don't call people names but I guess he couldnt help himself. Like I said I am a good guy but I'm not in the dark when it comes to highschool basketball. Congrats to all these teams. I'm taking the high road....These threads back up everything I said about all these games. They speak for themselves.

When your "Hot Your Hot" and "Good Your Good". Man, as I sit here writing my little statement, I am shaking my head, an really do not think I have ever seen a high school basketball team as quick, good, shooting good, bench good, coaches good, fans good, and everthing that goes with this package.

Folks, Union City is Good....no, they are "GREAT". I mean, I have seen lots of roundball in my time and never have I seen a team get better as Union City has ALL YEAR LONG!!

The Gold Ball is Union City's to loose. WE have the team that is the most focused and ready to do WHAT IT TAKES to win that Gold Ball.

Folks,, poor little ole Middleton didn't even know what hit them. They were so rattled....man!!

I wish we could have Manasses at home as well, but with they way things have usually gone for Union City, we will draw them first game of the tournament....you never know though.

Ok Union City fans, we have 7 games down and 3 to go. This is the real season and hope Union City can finish out the job.

For any of you other fans of teams that will be traveling to the "Boro" in the Single A bracket, Union City could have score 100 to 125 points.

Union City can score, anyone on the team can score, we can play GREAT bee swarming defense, and play tough. If you have never seen Union City, I warn you to bring plenty of OXYGEN....both your teams and fans because we will wear you down more than any team or coach has ever seen.

After the state tournament, I would give high dollar for us to play anyone else who thinks they are good, we can beat anyone in the STATE.

Go Union City, we are proud of you and your class you represent on and off the court. This entire team represents Union City VERY WELL and we are very proud to call you our team.

you are right that would be bad look for UC if the pulled Manassas 1st round. lol!! better get those rooms for 1 day lol!!

These were not simply guesses. I made these calls from what I actually know, have read, and seen with my own two eyes. The first thing I look at on any basketball team is talent and then coaching. I admit I may have said some things....But I challange anyone on here to compare their comments to mine. And I meant that about the peace offering.... at least you didn't call me a hemroid like that atlas guy...I don't call people names but I guess he couldnt help himself. Like I said I am a good guy but I'm not in the dark when it comes to highschool basketball. Congrats to all these teams. I'm taking the high road....These threads back up everything I said about all these games. They speak for themselves.

I'm with ya. I'll never resort to calling names...hehe, just facts and try to state my opinion occasionally.

I respect you opinions even though some differ from mine. That is what these boards are about.

Good night for basketball in TN. An even better one tomorrow night as UT Martin will host there first ever OVC playoff game.

You ought to check it out!!

you are right that would be bad look for UC if the pulled Manassas 1st round. lol!! better get those rooms for 1 day lol!!

Legend, congrats to your team. Well deserving.

I honestly look at it as they are eventually going to have to play each other. I don't think that there is any doubt that they are the two best teams up there. If it comes in the first round, then there will be more prep time for both teams.

I really hope deep down that UC will draw Temple it the first round. That would be a little dose of what Temple was missing last year thanks to Humboldt.

We usually book em for four nights...

You need directions to The Glass House??..I've been there a bunch of times watching the Tornadoes play..

It would be bad for the basketball fans of Tennessee not to get to see these two teams play for three days...You got to admit that...

Competitor

Competitor

Competitor

Competitor

Well i guess ALL of that thought paid off right? Great calls!!! Thanks for the shout out!! GO RURAL WEST TN!!!!

I apologize, just got carried away with a joke I had heard before and applied it to you.

Go West Tennessee!

You should go on ESPN...You are better than Corso....

God Bless your kids' sacrifice and service to their country....

You are suppose to be ignoring me....

I'm not a yankee hater..You give yourself too much credit..You jumped on me first remember??

Keep my name outya mouth....

Peace....

I would never compare myself to Corso...I'm much better!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Corso is a Big Ten homer and nothing more....everybody knows that...I don't give myself to much credit..I let my post do the talking...I'm really that good... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> read everyobody elses comments and them compare to mine!!!! especially the Humbolt game....Like I said if you want to know the score of UC's next game let me know...LOL

I didn't jump on anybody first...I just get on here and state my opinions..what's up with the keep my name outya mouth...trying to go hiphop on me...LOL

Thanks for the comments about my Sons...they are greatly appreciaited and I mean that.

I would never compare myself to Corso...I'm much better!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Corso is a Big Ten homer and nothing more....everybody knows that...I don't give myself to much credit..I let my post do the talking...I'm really that good... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> read everyobody elses comments and them compare to mine!!!! especially the Humbolt game....Like I said if you want to know the score of UC's next game let me know...LOL

I didn't jump on anybody first...I just get on here and state my opinions..what's up with the keep my name outya mouth...trying to go hiphop on me...LOL

Thanks for the comments about my Sons...they are greatly appreciaited and I mean that.

Not hightop...Ghetto gangsta!!... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And I mean what I said about your sons....

Now let's get back to talking ballgames..This other stuff is not what coachT is about....