Middleton @ "Undefeated" Union City, Comment

uctfan

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are too....

Amen there Purple & Gold Standard.

I will be at the game ready for the "W" and just might go to the "Boro" if we win. With my works schedule, who knows.

What most of the nuckle heads on these boards that are not for Union City do not understand is a "PRIME EXAMPLE" tonight.

Night in and night out it is someone different that steps up and scores some points, then throw into the mix....M J.

Man, you can't script it better than this.

See Ya Monday....

Well i went and saw Middleton play the other night and they looked PITIFULL! They had problems getting the ball down the court and turning it over alot by TCA and they looked even worste..This game will be over at the end of the first quarter..I don't even give Middleton a chance and im jus speaking facts people..Middleton is very young and play hard, but it will be a total mismatch from the start..Shane want run it up to bad on them but he will get a good lead before he calls the dogs off..I say UC 94 Middleton 64.

Well i went and saw Middleton play the other night and they looked PITIFULL! They had problems getting the ball down the court and turning it over alot by TCA and they looked even worste..This game will be over at the end of the first quarter..I don't even give Middleton a chance and im jus speaking facts people..Middleton is very young and play hard, but it will be a total mismatch from the start..Shane want run it up to bad on them but he will get a good lead before he calls the dogs off..I say UC 94 Middleton 64.

Plus Middleton will be playing at the Thunderdome and UC presses and runs ALL night long!

Middleton is not as strong as it use to be but just a warnin UC should not over look them, Middleton is very inconsistent (they were beatin manassas right up til halftime and blew up in the 2nd half) who knows they might play their best game all seaon and pull off the upset. But if UC does win there is no way they have the talent to compete with Manassas. Manassas is crazy good they can bring 5 guys off the bench and you couldnt even tell it.

Middleton is not as strong as it use to be but just a warnin UC should not over look them, Middleton is very inconsistent (they were beatin manassas right up til halftime and blew up in the 2nd half) who knows they might play their best game all seaon and pull off the upset. But if UC does win there is no way they have the talent to compete with Manassas. Manassas is crazy good they can bring 5 guys off the bench and you couldnt even tell it.

check out unapproved website.com (m a x p r e p s . c o m just in case it blocks the URL). they have good statistics. UC has a pretty deep bench too.

Well u come to the game Monday night and you will see crazy good! Manassas will be lucky to beat Humboldt and thats a fact! Manassas will have to play a great game to beat Humboldt! Middleton has some talent but they wont be able to stand the pressure they are about to get..They will get Thunderstruck big time!