Middleton @ "Undefeated" Union City, Comment

uctfan

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no guarantees in sports, just ask New England. UC has a very good team but if Middleton handles the pressure and knocks down 3's, they will compete. With UC's pressure it will lead to open looks by Middleton and everyone but their big freshmen will take and can make the shot. I expect this game to be alot closer than everybody else on here..

UC by 8

What scheduling rule??.....

They have played in four tournaments..The T.$.$.A.A only allows for two tournaments..They played 14 games in those tournaments..That's why they have played so few games since Dec.29th...You are only suppose to be able to play 24 regular season games but you can play in 2 tournaments and if you play three games they only count for two...UC played in two holiday tourney's(3 games each that only counted as 4 games total) and with HOF games which don't count against the schedule rule had 28 regular season games,24 that counted against the schefule rule...

Manassas has 8 games that counted against the schedule rule from tournaments(I'm really asking how they were allowed to play in 4 tournaments)..They had 16 other regular season games,which adds up to 24..The schedule has one game marked as a HOF game...Was the City University game a HOF game also??...See what I'm saying??They had already played 32 games before the regular season was over and have now played 37 games....

And why didn't they play in the City Championships??

They have played in four tournaments..The T.$.$.A.A only allows for two tournaments..They played 14 games in those tournaments..That's why they have played so few games since Dec.29th...You are only suppose to be able to play 24 regular season games but you can play in 2 tournaments and if you play three games they only count for two...UC played in two holiday tourney's(3 games each that only counted as 4 games total) and with HOF games which don't count against the schedule rule had 28 regular season games,24 that counted against the schefule rule...

Manassas has 8 games that counted against the schedule rule from tournaments(I'm really asking how they were allowed to play in 4 tournaments)..They had 16 other regular season games,which adds up to 24..The schedule has one game marked as a HOF game...Was the City University game a HOF game also??...See what I'm saying??They had already played 32 games before the regular season was over and have now played 37 games....

Hey Purple, you think to much!........ /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> You probably have legend confused I know I am. Do you moonlight as a TSSAA rules official. Or maybe just maybe you are trying to get Manassas kicked out of the tourney on a rules violation. Legend if you answer....answer carefully......... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hey Purple, you think to much!........ /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> You probably have legend confused I know I am. Do you moonlight as a TSSAA rules official. Or maybe just maybe you are trying to get Manassas kicked out of the tourney on a rules violation. Legend if you answer....answer carefully......... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

That's funny..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You have no clue about what you are saying. you are just scared UC will have to meet Manassas some were down the line. you no uc dont have a shot at beating Manassas. so you will say and try anything. Manassas didnt play in the City because yo mom came down to visit that night. The players were to tired to play. lol!! come up with some more junk. the players and coaches dont read this stuff. you cant make them lose focus with this mess.

you are so dumb. dude you dont no anything about Manassas. if you got kids that can shoot let them shoot. When the shooters got hot it made it impossible to triple team buckner. looking from the stands must be easy. and yes reggie play team ball. he get his touches. he also get touches from offensive boards to. if you knew those kids could shoot witch you dont. than you would say the coach only care about reggie he dont let those other kids play. man uc take a 3 almost every play. they are undefeated. what about roy i guess he dont get to shoot also. just because Manassas dont play the way you like dont mean they are playing wrong. reggie got 14pts 14rbds MVP what about atkins 19 and kearney 17 u no nothing.

Legend, I guess I watched the game from the stands like you, unless you were one of the "coaches" that sat on the Manassas bench and occasionally frowned, waved thir arms, and tried to act like they knew what they were doing. I saw a bunch of perimeter gunners that pushed the ball down the floor as fast as possible and tried to see which one could get a shot off first. Buckner appeared to understand that if he wanted to touch the ball , he would have to do it himself by getting offensive rebounds. Just more of the Mempho street ball. I think the reason you thought they were doing fine, you had on a big pair of those real dark "shades" that all of you Mempho DUDES wear,even when you go to bed.LOL!