Middleton @ "Undefeated" Union City, Comment

uctfan

U can't even spell HUMBOLDT..AND MANASSAS! So if ur gonna talk about schools please spell them right because they have earned that respect!..But i have noticed you can spell UNION CITY so i guess ur not all bad. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The reason my spelling is not up to par is because I graduated high school in Obion County. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> What's my spelling got to o with anything anyway. Have you ever misspelled a word...I doubt it not since you are so high and mighty and COCKY /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Seems like the kitchen is getting kinda hot dude...your getting testy..it will be OK /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legend has been cocky all year about his great Manassas tigers and i havent seen you put one thing about the garbage he types on here! Its all fun anyway! Fans are gonna be Fans and people hold it against the UC players and its unfair to them because they have nothing to do with it!! This is coach t..Not the Wall Street Journal!

I had a go around with Legend about a month ago dude. I hold nothing against the UC players and I challenge you to find anywhere I have..if you can I will apologize...but I don't think it's going to happen... and as far as my spellling and grammer goes ...I get ribbed all the time at work..but I lead a pretty succsessful life and have done OK inspite of my Obion County education /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And your point is.....remember I called both games correctly and you were so off the mark it's laughable. Lots of mumbo jumbo statistics and everything else...Make a thousand points and when you right get down to it Manasses was just that much more talented. You called for Manasses to beat Humbolt by 4.....Humbolt isn't even close to Manasses. Now you reach for another coaches opinion because you were so wrong...on both games. The players will decide these games...Coaches cannot win without talent ...that simple...great coaches and great talent make great teams. That's why UC is a great team but the same can be said for Manasses unlees you are prepared to say Manasses coach stinks...because Manasses is just as talented and I will gaurantee has more players that will play in college.... I'm telling you Manasses is loaded and anybody that says otherwise is crazy...This game would be a tossup...just say it's a tossup or go on the record and say UC will win...and stick to it...don't take both side of every issue like a poiticain and make the reach of a coaches opinion. Mark Few also said Memphis would beat TN ( Gonzaga played both)..actually made pretty much the same comments Middelton's coach made. I picked Memphis and stuck to it..guess what I was wrong. No big deal.

Yankee I was starting to defend you yesterday, but YOU are the ARROGANT one now.

He said nothing about Humboldt in his post. NOTHING!!! You keep bringing it back up again and again.

You were right and dead on with your predictions of last night as I said earlier. What else do you want anyone to say???

P&G just quoted what the messenger had in it today in comparing a Manassas vs. Union City possible match-up. What is wrong with this? There is not the word "Humboldt" ANYWHERE in his post.

This is just you again letting your fingers get wayyyy ahead of your brain talking trash.

You have no right from here on out to call anyone "arrogant" as you have stirred up way more than anyone.

It's so ridiculous now to the point that when ANY UC fan posts up anything that they are called "arrogant" and P&G directly quoted a local paper and giving the box score last night is considered an "arrogant" post as well.

What gives??

I had a go around with Legend about a month ago dude. I hold nothing against the UC players and I challenge you to find anywhere I have..if you can I will apologize...but I don't think it's going to happen... and as far as my spellling and grammer goes ...I get ribbed all the time at work..but I lead a pretty succsessful life and have done OK inspite of my Obion County education /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Amen i completly understand that people are getting alil mad cuz they know we are right about them being cocky and so the try to find a comeback but hey if thats all they can find im happy lol like u i have a great life to. And as far as the education in obion i completly understand been there do that lol

Legend has been cocky all year about his great Manassas tigers and i havent seen you put one thing about the garbage he types on here! Its all fun anyway! Fans are gonna be Fans and people hold it against the UC players and its unfair to them because they have nothing to do with it!! This is coach t..Not the Wall Street Journal!

Well i guess u havent read any of my past post between the uc middleton and the humboldt Manss game Yes legend has made some comments we could have done with out but they havent been there ( as in the post season and gottn very far when sum players from westside did) UC has so why go down that low be the better FANS and drop the cockynes and i spell how i want to i have gottn by just fine

Oh now we say Middletons coach is good after last night we ran their program in the dirt well once agine U can not say one team will win cuz of a past game new day new game and trust me U will not walk in and run all over Manss and trust me enjoy the rest of the year becouse like middleton u will be rebuilding next year good luck kick Sum Butt Manss i take manss in this one if it happens 5 to 10 points just because of Uc Cockynes remember this Tom brady laughed at the fact sumone asked him about them only scoring 17 points before that game they didnt make it that far and we will see how many UCs big Lips are running when Next year comes

Sorry sutton but I have not shown anything but respect for coach Smalley...23 years at one school and the 2 state championships he has won give him that respect...What I said was that I was disappointed in the Tigers and the way they played..I expected alot more from them and that they were very weak...93-53 proves that I think...Nobody has said we will walk all over Manassas...I haven't anyway...And next year will be a learning experience for the Union City team,but I bet they win at least 20 games....And you are going to take Manassas by 5 or 10 points because some posters on a web-site are perceived to be a little cocky??..Please

The reason my spelling is not up to par is because I graduated high school in Obion County. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> What's my spelling got to o with anything anyway. Have you ever misspelled a word...I doubt it not since you are so high and mighty and COCKY /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Seems like the kitchen is getting kinda hot dude...your getting testy..it will be OK /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

My oldest son graduated from OC and my youngest son goes there now...They can spell just fine... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yankee I was starting to defend you yesterday, but YOU are the ARROGANT one now.

He said nothing about Humboldt in his post. NOTHING!!! You keep bringing it back up again and again.

You were right and dead on with your predictions of last night as I said earlier. What else do you want anyone to say???

P&G just quoted what the messenger had in it today in comparing a Manassas vs. Union City possible match-up. What is wrong with this? There is not the word "Humboldt" ANYWHERE in his post.

This is just you again letting your fingers get wayyyy ahead of your brain talking trash.

You have no right from here on out to call anyone "arrogant" as you have stirred up way more than anyone.

It's so ridiculous now to the point that when ANY UC fan posts up anything that they are called "arrogant" and P&G directly quoted a local paper and giving the box score last night is considered an "arrogant" post as well.

What gives??

You are right ...I am being arrogant today and so would you if you were on the other end of the smack directed at me yesterday...I have just as much right as anybody to talk smack....I was called a hemroid by one, my objectivity was question multiple times, and I was called close minded by another..then when others saw my comments they couldn't help but jump right in.....this went on all day....and it turns out I was right /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> so yes I don't mind rubbing it in. My objectivity is one thing I actually value.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I saw a few Humbolt (thats the way I think I will continue to spell it) people that were actually quite gracious to Legend today...thats how it should be...Most UC people have a problem admitting being wrong...It seems now the shoe is on the other foot as you all kinda got under my skin yeterday....it'squite funny to me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You people are getting testy..take it like a man like I did /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Like I sadi I'm actually a good guy...just like today you couldn't help but to bring up my spelling...what's up with that...all I was doing was calling everyone to the carpet...especially after all the meaningless numbers taht have nothing to do with anything at this point in the season...I defended myself ..never asked a soul to get on here and back me up....You guys run in packs I guess /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry sutton but I have not shown anything but respect for coach Smalley...23 years at one school and the 2 state championships he has won give him that respect...What I said was that I was disappointed in the Tigers and the way they played..I expected alot more from them and that they were very weak...93-53 proves that I think...Nobody has said we will walk all over Manassas...I haven't anyway...And next year will be a learning experience for the Union City team,but I bet they win at least 20 games....And you are going to take Manassas by 5 or 10 points because some posters on a web-site are perceived to be a little cocky??..PleaseMy oldest son graduated from OC and my youngest son goes there now...They can spell just fine... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Let me reword myself theywill win by 5 to 10 because they are the better team there u go and ok that hit me the wrong way about the whole coach smalley thing but i see what u are saying now

I wasn't talking to you on that part Yankee..You Better read the post again! I was talking to the Manassas HS dropout!..DUDE!..The same thing you have done to P and G post all year..You have missread them time and time again and he still made you look foolish!..And i could care less, you can bash me all you want! I'll just set back and laugh because i know where to find a nerve! And good job on predicting all those games..I must say it was very impressive! I think i got the UC-Middleton right! lol! I missed the Manassas game BIG TIME! But the thing is you can't play scared and thats what Humboldt did! UC is fearless and i still say they will beat Manassas on a netural floor! If im wrong im wrong! Ill give them the props they deserve trust me..Ive never said Manassas was a pushover by know means, but i did say i didn't think they were all that and ill stick to my guns on that one.

That's about 4 people I have seen post about that cockiness. Thought I was on an island by myself...guess I'm not the only one. Read all the UC comments before the Humbolt vs. Manasses game...now they are talking about Humbolt coaching or any other excuse as to why Humbolt got hammered. The reason Humbolt got taken to the woodshed is beacause Manasses is that much better...that simple. I had know doubt Manasses would hammer Humbolt. It's amazing how off the mark they all were..now it's all excuese. Humbolt is not an elite team like everyone was saying. It's actually quite funny to read back at all those comments before the game and then after their I all the excuses. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Go back and read my posts from way back...This is not the first time I have questioned Humboldt's coaching...

Go back and read some of the Humboldt fans posts after they got beat by Temple last season and what they were saying about the coaching...About how they never even stayed to watch Temple play their first round game...

I know you are fairly new...You wouldn't know that...

Humboldt is a very good team...They just ran into a buzzsaw last night...

Good for you on your predictions...Now you are the one we all will look to for insight on all games involving area teams...Maybe you can get your own coachT webcast and share your expertise to the entire state...

You are right ...I am being arrogant today and so would you if you were on the other end of the smack directed at me yesterday...I have just as much right as anybody to talk smack....I was called a hemroid by one, my objectivity was question multiple times, and I was called close minded by another..then when others saw my comments they couldn't help but jump right in.....this went on all day....and it turns out I was right /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> so yes I don't mind rubbing it in. My objectivity is one thing I actually value.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I saw a few Humbolt (thats the way I think I will continue to spell it) people that were actually quite gracious to Legend today...thats how it should be...Most UC people have a problem admitting being wrong...It seems now the shoe is on the other foot as you all kinda got under my skin yeterday....it'squite funny to me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You people are getting testy..take it like a man like I did /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Like I sadi I'm actually a good guy...just like today you couldn't help but to bring up my spelling...what's up with that...all I was doing was calling everyone to the carpet...especially after all the meaningless numbers taht have nothing to do with anything at this point in the season...I defended myself ..never asked a soul to get on here and back me up....You guys run in packs I guess /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Its cool and I understand. But you brought up an interesting point when you say "meaningless numbers"...

Would you rather read an intelligent post with stats, records, polls, etc. etc that leads into an intelligent discussion whether P & G's right or wrong (this is what you call and are quoted as saying "meaningless numbers") compared to the alternative garbage smack talk that goes on??

Its your call??? You tell me what you want as I am confused???

If someone cannot post on here an intelligent post that contains polls, player stats, other coaches opinions that have played both schools, etc, etc then what do you want them to do??? Just talk smack??

You are forcing me to start cheering for the Red Sox!!

I wasn't talking to you on that part Yankee..You Better read the post again! I was talking to the Manassas HS dropout!..DUDE!..The same thing you have done to P and G post all year..You have missread them time and time again and he still made you look foolish!..And i could care less, you can bash me all you want! I'll just set back and laugh because i know where to find a nerve! And good job on predicting all those games..I must say it was very impressive! I think i got the UC-Middleton right! lol! I missed the Manassas game BIG TIME! But the thing is you can't play scared and thats what Humboldt did! UC is fearless and i still say they will beat Manassas on a netural floor! If im wrong im wrong! Ill give them the props they deserve trust me..Ive never said Manassas was a pushover by know means, but i did say i didn't think they were all that and ill stick to my guns on that one.

Dosen't seem like your sitting back laughing to me...seems you are seething /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I haven't missread anything...You are entitled to your opinions just as I am..this is AMERICA and I admire you for sticking to your guns!!! thats what I do...maybe I look foolish to you and others..that's cool..it's certainly not going to interrupt my life in anyway shatsoever /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />