McMinn Central @ Livingston Academy

Overton County Fan

7:00 pm. I think the doors open at 5:30.

GO BIG BLUE!!!

Jackson County, thanks for your support. I am sure many would be there to support you as well had we not be playing either. Good Luck. We'll be thinking about yall.

Hey dragon, I know it hurts to root for LA, but thanks.

Any and all support from this area, district and region is much appreciated! So thank you very much!

The Chargers are very unique this year in the fact that their is no one star. In the past they have been loaded with star players. This team has hit there peak and are a dangerous team. They played most of their season without the full squad on the floor at the same time due to injuries. They are at full tilt right now. Could be a close one, but home court could be the difference. Good Luck Chargers - Etowah and Englewood are proud of you.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you are absolutely right. All the LA haters (O.C.B.O.E) are probably pretty physched as well. They probably feel pretty stupid about how they have acted this year, but I bet they are feeling the madness now.

Going to be a great game, great crowd, great night for basketball.

GO HOG-EYE

I still say LA by 20.

Hey Overton, I thought you started this thread by saying KEEP IT CLEAN. That is an extremely CHEAP shot @ those members of the OCBOE who were in support of Coach. Totally unfair to group them all as one. I'd say the supportive ones would take offense to that statement. A person never knows what the future holds. The next time(maybe there won't be one) they might not be as supportive if they all are going to be BRANDED as one group by people like you.

It's called a THREAD not a POST. Get it right. Go Hogeye.

Attention LA fans, you need to go ahead and book your hotels in the Boro. They are going fast. Be sure and reserve three nights. We need you there. All the supprt we can muster for McMinn Central would be great.

Attention LA fans, you need to go ahead and book your hotels in the Boro. They are going fast. Be sure and reserve three nights. We need you there. All the supprt we can muster for McMinn Central would be great.

I remember a David Libscomb upset about 4 or 5 years ago, similar situation this year. This will be a close game!

Hey Overton, I thought you started this thread by saying KEEP IT CLEAN. That is an extremely CHEAP shot @ those members of the OCBOE who were in support of Coach. Totally unfair to group them all as one. I'd say the supportive ones would take offense to that statement. A person never knows what the future holds. The next time(maybe there won't be one) they might not be as supportive if they all are going to be BRANDED as one group by people like you.

Sorry bubble, you are right. That did sound like a cheap shot to those that "did" support the coach. Thats not how I meant it, but that is how it sounded. I just assumed that it would be 'understood' that I was only talking about the bad eggs, not the good ones. In my opinion it was just a fact, not a cheap shot. But, I should have made it clear I wasn't talking about the good ones. Sorry. Enjoy the game

GO HOG-EYE.

I guess up in McMinn, you have a lot of Disney lovers......I guess McMinn is a lot like Disney world, where imaginations run wild? Well your coming to HOG-EYE tonight, and we'll send you and your imaginations packin. We'll be seein ya tonight, oh and I got news for ya, I still got HOG-EYE by around 24.

We are about 4 hours away from officially being invited to the Boro! (Yes, boys.)

I will say it will be a close game until late in the third. Thats when the Cats will start to pull away.

It would be nice if someone had a big grill in the LA parking lot so we could all tailgate. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Good Luck Wildcats. This is what you have worked you butts off for all year long. (and then some)

If you want it, Go get it.

I'll be there when the doors open. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />