Beech Buccaneer Play Day Schedule

unioncounty

The new schedule for the play day has been sent to all coaches via email. I am also in the process of calling everyone to give them the schedule. Unfortunately I can not post the entire schedule here, however the coaches at Riverdale have been so nice in helping me post the entire schedule on their website later this evening. The url address is www.riverdalesoftball.com I would like to thank Coach Breeden and Coach Weaver for their help. If you have not received you schedule you may call me on my cell at 270-791-9310. Games start at 10am and go to 7pm tomorrow night. Come out and see some great softball teams in some great weather condition(finally!!!) Thank everyone for your patience and understanding.

Coach Woods

Beech Softball

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any results?

Since this was a play day we did not require teams to post their scores so to be quite honest I only know of my teams' scores and a few others I heard from a few other coaches. If individual coaches wish to post their scores on CoachT that will be their option. I can tell you we had great weather and very few complaints so I hope everyone got something out of it. Thanks to all the teams and fans that came out to Drakes Creek Park on Sunday to make the play-day a success. A special thanks to Chick Crandell and the staff at Drakes Creek Park who put in countless hours to get the fields ready for the girls to play. They did an outstanding job and this is one of the main reasons Drakes Creek Park in Hendersonville is a premier site in Tennessee for girls fastpitch softball. Once again thank you.

Coach Woods

Beech Softball

I dont know if any coach was paying attention to scores. Most had people trying new positions, many were batting 11, all the freshmen were on the field playing. Pitchers that normally wouldnt be pitching were pitching. Teams were pitching their 2's, 3's and even 4's in order to get more balls to field and to put more pressure on the offense to perform. Everybody got a chance. They were scrimmages that didnt count. I mean all coaches wanted their teams to do well , I just saw a lot of the stronger teams doing this.

Are you an IRS agent? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

No I am not.There is a difference in playing a week team and a strong team.If you played all week nothing to talk about if you played a team like riverdale and beat them then you can say you have something to write home about.You must be a soddy dad hoping for a good year!lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You could not answer the question with a direct answer so I can figure it out.Thanks

I didn't even have anyone playing but I'd just be interested in hearing who played who, who looked good, etc. How did some of the pitchers look? I'd read that the Killer B's for Beech had been hurt - I hope they are better, how'd the Brentwood pitchers look etc. - and no, I don't have a daughter who pitches /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. Just curious to see how friends did yesterday - that's all - nothing more.