Bartlett vs Wilson Central

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach is crazy and a "hot dog".

I love it!

Hasell is the real deal at Post, can also be counted to help out moving the ball against the press. Chelsea Burroughs is a very talented guard (better as a 2 or 3) who has the speed to slash, and is a polished three point shooter (and a MJ transfer!)

A bunch of the squad has a Gold Ball, and will be able to handle the bright lights and pressure - a big question is how WC responds without their PG, Jesse Christopher (another MJ transfer by the way). With all due respect McGavock was not as strong a test at sub state.

Wilson Central's coach is not crazy he is one of the best prepared coaches i have ever seen. He gets most of his coaching done before the game that is one reason why his teams have always done so well. And for there point guard missing they will be fine i believe that if they will just spread the floor and play smart and not rush shots they will be ok. The thing that WC beats everyone on is fundementals everyone on that team can handle the ball Look for Coach Brandon and his girls to come out ready to go and they will succeed in this tourny.

Oh yea.... The Spiderman is back! Wilson Central wins in the 1st round 58-50. Good luck to the Lady Wildcats and to the Coaching Staff!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I am ready to go! /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I love it!

Hasell is the real deal at Post, can also be counted to help out moving the ball against the press. Chelsea Burroughs is a very talented guard (better as a 2 or 3) who has the speed to slash, and is a polished three point shooter (and a MJ transfer!)

A bunch of the squad has a Gold Ball, and will be able to handle the bright lights and pressure - a big question is how WC responds without their PG, Jesse Christopher (another MJ transfer by the way). With all due respect McGavock was not as strong a test at sub state.

OK... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Now are there any Bartlett "Neighbors" that would like to share some insight into that team?

Turn about is fair play, since Wilson Central's beloved "neighbor" has pontificated about the Wildcat game.

Good Ludy Lady Wildcats! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />