Bartlett vs Wilson Central

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say this. It's easier to figure out how to beat Bartlett after you have lost to them /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

hehehe...... well Millington surely figured it out /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Go Millington; Go Bartlett;

14AAA will be in the house DEEP starting 2:00pm on Thursday.

Coachgat - do you all have anymore of those 14AAA t-shirts?????

hehehe...... well Millington surely figured it out /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Go Millington; Go Bartlett;

14AAA will be in the house DEEP starting 2:00pm on Thursday.

Coachgat - do you all have anymore of those 14AAA t-shirts?????

I think we do. I will check when I get back to school. I have to do some daddy stuff today at my kids schools.

My point about figuring out how to beat you all was once you lose you can study it but by that time you all will advance and they will be studying from the stands. Go 14AAA. PM me DuDa.

I'm looking forward to this game. My wife used to teach at Bartlett when we lived in Memphis and she now teaches at Wilson Central. I'll be on the court taking pictures, and of course, I'll be rooting for Wilson Central! I hope to get lots of great photos too!

Go WILDCATS!!!

I'm looking forward to this game. My wife used to teach at Bartlett when we lived in Memphis and she now teaches at Wilson Central. I'll be on the court taking pictures, and of course, I'll be rooting for Wilson Central! I hope to get lots of great photos too!

Go WILDCATS!!!

Ahhhhhhhh......Darn....... /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Maybe your wife can root for Bartlett and can we get a couple of photos???? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> hehehe

Ahhhhhhhh......Darn....... /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Maybe your wife can root for Bartlett and can we get a couple of photos???? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> hehehe

I haven't spoken with him but I would think Coach Sullivan of the track team would be there. He always takes pictures for Bartlett. I'll ask if I see him today.

can we get a couple of photos???? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> hehehe

Just check out my website after the game...probably over the weekend.

EDIT: TSSAA reserves exclusive rights for resale of championship events, so not sure I what I'll be able to do. I can probably post a gallery, but not have them available for sale.