CONGRATS TO COACH PASCHALL/BRADFORD

pirate24

Just want to say congratulations to Coach Paschall and the Bradford Lady Red Devils. This guy has worked super hard and really pushed these young ladies for a few years now and caught some flack along the way. The hard work has obviously paid off, and the Lady Red Devils are very deserving. Good luck in the State! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just want to say congratulations to Coach Paschall and the Bradford Lady Red Devils. This guy has worked super hard and really pushed these young ladies for a few years now and caught some flack along the way. The hard work has obviously paid off, and the Lady Red Devils are very deserving. Good luck in the State! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good job on going to state, but I think it's just a trip because the State Championship separates the women from the girls.

Not to hate on Bradford, but it was pretty much a cake walk for them to get to State. Trenton, West Carroll, Gleason, Dresden, etc... in the district and region were not that good this year.

Like I said good luck, but it may be ugly vs. Middleton.

Yes it was ugly for Middleton, not Bradford!

Good job on going to state, but I think it's just a trip because the State Championship separates the women from the girls.

Not to hate on Bradford, but it was pretty much a cake walk for them to get to State. Trenton, West Carroll, Gleason, Dresden, etc... in the district and region were not that good this year.

Bradford won