Bledsoe Football

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess there is not much excitement out there. I hope the boys are working hard and I guess we'll know when spring practice begins how hard they have been hitting the weights. From what I hear we better turn it up a notch with the new coaches in place for Dunlap and Marion. I have talked to some folks in both places and they are really fired up about their programs and the direction they are heading. I am sure talent wise we will be down some from this past season, but if the boys are working hard we should be fine. Oh well, we will see how we look in a few short weeks when spring starts. Does anyone know who we are going to scrimage?

Go Warriors!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I guess there is not much excitement out there. I hope the boys are working hard and I guess we'll know when spring practice begins how hard they have been hitting the weights. From what I hear we better turn it up a notch with the new coaches in place for Dunlap and Marion. I have talked to some folks in both places and they are really fired up about their programs and the direction they are heading. I am sure talent wise we will be down some from this past season, but if the boys are working hard we should be fine. Oh well, we will see how we look in a few short weeks when spring starts. Does anyone know who we are going to scrimage?

Go Warriors!

hey warrior4ever, last year u slipped one out at stone, i do believe this year will be different, i aint gonna say too much, just cant wait to play bledsoe. we lost alot of starters, and most of the line, but we still got the same backfield, and runningbacks returing except 1 or 2. cant wait to go to bledsoe for some payback

I hear they have a scrimmage at Sunbright tonight. I also heard they have one Friday at home but not sure. Anyone been to the practices? Lost alot of talent, anyone stepping up to lead the team? Has the off season strength and conditioning program paid off? Who do they have lined up to do punts, kick offs, and extra points? Were the coaches scouting the soccer games? I heard we are back in the wing t, any truth to it?

My opinion: We will go as far as the offensive line takes us.

WOW!!!!!! Bledsoe County vs. Sunbright, I would rather watch paint dry than watch these 2 powder puff programs duke it out. It is about time for these teams to boast about how much talent they have but their coaches can not develop, and then how BC is being help down by an inept administration.

WOW!!!!!! Bledsoe County vs. Sunbright, I would rather watch paint dry than watch these 2 powder puff programs duke it out. It is about time for these teams to boast about how much talent they have but their coaches can not develop, and then how BC is being help down by an inept administration.

well..........who got your panties in a bunch.........

hey warrior4ever, last year u slipped one out at stone, i do believe this year will be different, i aint gonna say too much, just cant wait to play bledsoe. we lost alot of starters, and most of the line, but we still got the same backfield, and runningbacks returing except 1 or 2. cant wait to go to bledsoe for some payback

If I was Stone I'd be more focused on the possibility of playing 4A in a year, maybe in a region with Maryville and the rest of those Knoxville area teams, than wanting revenge on a school half your size.