Bledsoe Football

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So nice you had to say it twice?

You know in wrestling they say as long as the crowd boos or cheers you are ok, but when you get nothing, that's when you are in trouble.

"The words of the prophets

are written on the subway walls

and tenements halls

and whispered

in the sounds of silence."

Paul Simon

Little song lyric from the 60's man..........

Polecat

I wind that noah melton might come back for his season at bledsoe. i work wit his brother and his brother said he couldnt decide between bledsoe and onieda, if he came back here fore his season he would help the team alot. I heard he was a great reciever and can play some qb anybody heard anything on it...

I thought he was in Morgan County. And when did high school players start getting to decide where they would play?

I hope with all my "Warrior Blue" heart that you are correct, in the annointing of the 2 players mentioned with the greats of Bledsoe County Football. The biggest problem I see is these past Warriors EARNED the accolades you are throwing their way on the field, these 2 Juniors are unproven and right now are only "POTENTIAL" stars. I totally agree that these 2 have the ability to be as good as any who have ever worn the blue and gold, but this, as of now, remains to be seen. I truly hope this bunch of young men and coaches have their heads right and commit to the work ethic, that it will require to continue the improvement that started 2 years ago.

With that said, I still believe you are kidding yourself if you think 2 players can carry the team or put up numbers anywhere close to the past greats without the big bulls in the trenches doing their job!

I applaud you B.C WARRIORHEAD for that post! I read the previous post made by the over zealous one who posted his hopes and dreams of the upcoming warriors and didnt comment because i didn't want to take anything away from these young men. BUT i think us as adults when we post things should keep in mind that if these kids are reading this and they take to heart all the praise that one might be giving them that it could slow progress! So us as warrior fans should sit back and listen to the crickets and wait until we hear that opening whistle before we start handing out accolades such as before mentioned!

I applaud you B.C WARRIORHEAD for that post! I read the previous post made by the over zealous one who posted his hopes and dreams of the upcoming warriors and didnt comment because i didn't want to take anything away from these young men. BUT i think us as adults when we post things should keep in mind that if these kids are reading this and they take to heart all the praise that one might be giving them that it could slow progress! So us as warrior fans should sit back and listen to the crickets and wait until we hear that opening whistle before we start handing out accolades such as before mentioned!

Sorry if I have stepped on some toes or sound a little over zealous. I was just passing on the comments I had heard. I certainly did not mean to "blow up" these kids or anything like that. But, I do get a little excited about Warrior Football, again if I have done anything to "slow progress" I certainly did not mean to. Sorry.

Go Warriors!