AA State Tourney

CPA4Ever

No one from CPA thinks DC is a cakewalk by any stretch of the imagination. All that talk is coming from the LA folks who are still upset that CPA beat them earlier in the season on their home court and want some revenge.

All that TALK??? I think I was just telling a fellow LA fan that no game would be easy! Yeah I'm still SOOOO upset about that game that I can't sleep!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, only IF CPA beats DC...and anyone who thinks that game will be a cakewalk for CPA will be sorely mistaken.

Golly GEE!! I was trying to tell a fellow LA fan that we were not the only team who had improved since the start of the season!! I'm almost certain that there will be very few cakewalks in this tournament. If you will notice the key word in my post was MAY, not will. Round 2 could very well be DC vs. Fulton. I don't know what happened to you guys at White County, but that proves you can be beat. And my guess would be that all teams in AA state are better than White County. So I wouldn't be cleaning out a place in the ole trophy case yet!

Golly GEE!! I was trying to tell a fellow LA fan that we were not the only team who had improved since the start of the season!! I'm almost certain that there will be very few cakewalks in this tournament. If you will notice the key word in my post was MAY, not will. Round 2 could very well be DC vs. Fulton. I don't know what happened to you guys at White County, but that proves you can be beat. And my guess would be that all teams in AA state are better than White County. So I wouldn't be cleaning out a place in the ole trophy case yet!

Nor should you /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . My comment was not a personal attack on you...just a comment.Obviously we are not too bad...2nd year in a row back to state, ranked #1 in state in AA....that wasn't just given to the team..it was earned. Our team plays game by game......we take care of the task at hand first which for us is CPA.

Thanks, in no way did I mean to insinuate anything neg. about CPA fans, this was directed more to the LA fans. This should be a great game. 2 Mr. Basketball finalists, 2 great teams. I for one can't wait!!!!

So if I tell another LA fan that he MAY get what he wants in round 2, I am saying CPA is going to have a cakewalk? Did you read the rest of my post? Everyone knows how good DC is. Believe me though, LA has earned all of their wins also. I don't see where any LA fans have said anything to deserve the negativety from you to be directed our way, YET! If you take offense to what I said, some other posters from LA are really going to hurt your feelings so get ready to do a lot of typing. I don't often get negative on here, but I don't care for people twisting my words into things I didn't mean or say!

So if I tell another LA fan that he MAY get what he wants in round 2, I am saying CPA is going to have a cakewalk? Did you read the rest of my post? Everyone knows how good DC is. Believe me though, LA has earned all of their wins also. I don't see where any LA fans have said anything to deserve the negativety from you to be directed our way, YET! If you take offense to what I said, some other posters from LA are really going to hurt your feelings so get ready to do a lot of typing. I don't often get negative on here, but I don't care for people twisting my words into things I didn't mean or say!

Can you read she said she didn't mean to insinuate anything negative? She misunderstood what you said, but it didn't sound like you were OVERLOOKING other teams by the possibility of a LA vs CPA meeting!! Thats why she said that about the CUPCAKE GAMES!!! Good Luck and GO CHOCTAWS!!!

Can you read she said she didn't mean to insinuate anything negative? She misunderstood what you said, but it didn't sound like you were OVERLOOKING other teams by the possibility of a LA vs CPA meeting!! Thats why she said that about the CUPCAKE GAMES!!! Good Luck and GO CHOCTAWS!!!

OH MY! Why did I even get on this thread! First, I should know better than to argue with a woman. Second, yes I can read, can you? Do you see where she wrote, and I quote,"in no way did I mean to insinuate anything about CPA fans, this was directed more to LA fans." Third, possibility is the key word in your post. Anybody who knows anything about basketball knows there are not any cupcakes when you get this far--even though someone may lose by 30 points. Case in point---Fulton over AE in region finals. Good luck and GO BIG BLUE!!

OH MY! Why did I even get on this thread! First, I should know better than to argue with a woman. Second, yes I can read, can you? Do you see where she wrote, and I quote,"in no way did I mean to insinuate anything about CPA fans, this was directed more to LA fans." Third, possibility is the key word in your post. Anybody who knows anything about basketball knows there are not any cupcakes when you get this far--even though someone may lose by 30 points. Case in point---Fulton over AE in region finals. Good luck and GO BIG BLUE!!

I can read I saw that too!! You're right I said possibility as in ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN during this time of year it's MARCH MADNESS!!! GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!

Now that the brackets are set, we may get what you are hoping for---in round two!! If we had hit our free throws, we would have beaten CPA early in the season. Yes, we have gotten much better since then, especially inside, but don't think for one minute that they haven't too! When you get this far, it really doesn't matter who you draw. They all will be very good teams that have only improved all year long. GO BIG BLUE!!

For the sake of getting everyone off my case, I am going to try and clear this up. I am trying to tell another LA fan that we MAY get what HE wants in round 2. I want to change this to---IF, and I repeat, IF we beat Fulton and IF, and I repeat, IF CPA beats DC you WILL get what you are hoping for in round 2. I hope this clears everything up!!!!!

Oh for cripes sake!! Once again no reason to get all twisted up in a large complicated knot.....I meant nothing negative. As for anyone hurting my feelings on here....surely you jest!!!! You obviously do not know very much about me. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Again ...I was not trying to twist or turn around your statements. Simple as that! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

For the sake of getting everyone off my case, I am going to try and clear this up. I am trying to tell another LA fan that we MAY---MAY get what HE--HE wants in round 2. I want to change this to---IF--IF we beat Fulton and IF--IF CPA beats DC you WILL--WILL get what you are hoping for in round 2. I hope this clears everything up!!!!!

My....that was rather confusing. Still...everything is cool on my side /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />