Jo Byrns RED DEVILS

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is the team looking this year? Is there really only 4 players on the team over 200 pounds? I heard you got another tailback with some speed. How big is he? What are the thoughts from some of you old devils?

The Devils will field a very speedy team this fall, from the backs to the front lines quickness is in no short supply. The size factor is always a little on the small side with the exception of just a hand full of bigun's each year. Those running the ball for the devils should be Josh Dean a 5'7 140lb burner- LK Ashabraner 5'10 160 great field vision with great speed, both these boys very strong, a man of a fullback returns after 2 years of injuries, Issac Bourne a 5'10 190lb bull lookin to bring the pain each play 110% every down. I think the Devils will be just fine this fall when it comes time to strap it up, some younger players are putting some heat on some of the older players and thats a good thing only time will tell

How is the team looking this year? Is there really only 4 players on the team over 200 pounds? I heard you got another tailback with some speed. How big is he? What are the thoughts from some of you old devils?

Bad as I hate to say it but not much left in the DUNGEON 2-8 at best, sorry devils

• 2 weeks later...

Bad as I hate to say it but not much left in the DUNGEON 2-8 at best, sorry devils

They got some holes to fill for sure. If some guys step up right now and start hitting the weights hard and working hard, I think they could possilbly go 5-5 and maybe slip into the playoffs at the 4th spot.