Forrest Lady Rockets

auntkim

First of all I would like to extend my congratulations to Wayne County for their hard fought victory over Forrest this morning at State......good luck as you contiue on against JC on Friday. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> For a few minutes there at the end of the game, I thought we were going to pull it off, made it exciting. I have got to say a few things to the 6 graduating seniors on the Lady Rockets..... Ayla Young, Dakota Wesson, Blair Foster, Gaby Bussell. Alyssa Gugger and Kensie McKee. I have watched you since those days in Elementary school... you won the Middle School State Championship and then the TSSAA State Championship in high school, then back to back Elite Eight appearences, to say nothing about District and Region Championships, all I can say it WHAT A RUN THIS HAS BEEN!!!!! The really awesome part is we have a great core of Juniors, Sophomores and Freshman who are poised to take us right back to State!! I'll give an early cheer for next year (GO LADY ROCKETS!!!). I just wanted to say THANK YOU!! from the bottom of my heart for the thrills and awesome memories.....Best Wishes to all of you as you graduate!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> love, auntkim

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the lady rockets on a great year. To the seniors, congrats on a great high school career. I wish you guys would have stayed in our district but they moved you 3 years ago. We enjoyed beating up on you. LOL. Just kidding. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You ladies have represented well and have a state championship plus numerous other honors to validate the hard work and dedication that you have given to your school, community, fans, and teammates. Take that same attitude with you and you will succeed in life, as you have on the court.

One question!! Are any of you ladies going to play basketball in college??

Above all else, carry Jesus in you heart and you will succeed in life. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Lady Rockets, Thanks for another great season.

You have worked hard and accomplished much.

Seniors, I hope your determination to never give up stays with

you through life. You have left behind a tremendous legacy

for those who follow you. Thanks for the great example

you have been to the girls. God has blessed all of you with tremendous

talent. Use it well and may He bless all of your future endeavors.

First of all I would like to extend my congratulations to Wayne County for their hard fought victory over Forrest this morning at State......good luck as you contiue on against JC on Friday. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> For a few minutes there at the end of the game, I thought we were going to pull it off, made it exciting. I have got to say a few things to the 6 graduating seniors on the Lady Rockets..... Ayla Young, Dakota Wesson, Blair Foster, Gaby Bussell. Alyssa Gugger and Kensie McKee. I have watched you since those days in Elementary school... you won the Middle School State Championship and then the TSSAA State Championship in high school, then back to back Elite Eight appearences, to say nothing about District and Region Championships, all I can say it WHAT A RUN THIS HAS BEEN!!!!! The really awesome part is we have a great core of Juniors, Sophomores and Freshman who are poised to take us right back to State!! I'll give an early cheer for next year (GO LADY ROCKETS!!!). I just wanted to say THANK YOU!! from the bottom of my heart for the thrills and awesome memories.....Best Wishes to all of you as you graduate!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> love, auntkim

Gaby and Dakota are going to play at Vol St. next year. We will miss next year. This is for all our seniors, thanks for being great role models for our underclassmen and for our school. Best to all of you in your careers and in life. Thanks for all the memories. You will always be LADY ROCKETS

Gaby and Dakota are going to play at Vol St. next year. We will miss next year. This is for all our seniors, thanks for being great role models for our underclassmen and for our school. Best to all of you in your careers and in life. Thanks for all the memories. You will always be LADY ROCKETS

Ayla Young is planning on playing for Vol State next year also..... I guess I know where I'll be...bouncing between Vol State and Lady Rocket basketball !!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ayla Young is planning on playing for Vol State next year also..... I guess I know where I'll be...bouncing between Vol State and Lady Rocket basketball !!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry Kim, I haven't heard about Alya. That's good news for Vol St.

Great post, Aunt Kim! We are very proud of the Lady Rockets for representing our district well again this year. All programs, including Cascade strive to be as successful and classy as your girls have been. I wish you luck in the future! (except trips to the Bell Buckle area... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ) The seniors did do an excellent job of representing their school and laying the foundation for many future successful seasons!

Congrats on a great yr.

Coach Montgomery is a good, solid coach and Vol St is a good school.

Go Lady Rockets and Lady Pioneers!

First of all just wanted to say to you it was a pleasure to meet you today...This was the first time I have gotten to see the lady rockets play. I have heard alot of great things about the ball team. They meet all my expectations I had of them today, extremely good tallent, I wish them good luck to the one's that are graduating and choose to continue your basketball career..to the one's left behind I look forward to watching you play again next year. I think you guys played a well hard fought game today...and have great things for the next season... Hang your head high, you represented your district well!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Aunt Kim, I like that accent you got going on!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Congrats to wayne county in winning over a tough forrest team. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> To all the seniors: may all your dreams come true and may everyone have success in each of your lives.

Congrats to Forrest for a tough fought game. I thought your young ladies showed poised and character coming from a 15 point deficiet. I thought the lady rockets were going to pull out a win(I was hoping) Look out to all the teams ...cause forrest have talent lurking in the shadows.

Auntkim, it was nice to meet you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I hope your niece does well at vol state.

congrats to wayne co. on their victory and to forest on a great season and I wish the seniors success on their college careers, and coach T would't be the same without auntkim and her post, she has a great out look on life and proably makes a dandy ham and biscuit but didn't smell one today but I didn't chew any eiher so I'm ok