Kayla Christopher

goosevol

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schools can offer scholarships at any time in high school.

There are some high school freshman and sophomores in America commiting to schools who have offered. It's more common in the men's game.

Not exactly. If a student before their senior year is on coach's campus and they got there on their own nickel, then a verbal offer of a scholarship is fair game. But it is not a signing and is not binding. It is called a verbal commitment. There are specific times during the student's senior year that they are actually allowed to receive and sign a binding scholarship offer.

"Said she already has offers from .................................". Which tells us the Tennessean is reporting what she said and not actually saying it themselves.

Getting a letter and getting an actual offer are 2 different things. Many kids say they have offers but they don't always. That is why the Tennessean worded it that way. (just in case)

By the way, she is a fine player so don't get bent out of shape like you usually do. I wonder what she would look like if she was on Jackson County's team? Would she be the THE player or average 12-15 points like their GO-TO girls do?

She would be better than just there go to girl and she would average more than 12-15. this young lady is the best ball player ive seen in a long time. theres not one lady that could stop her one on one i dont care who they are they couldnt stop her. theres not a team that could stop her this year she can do what ever she wants with the ball and i did say what ever she wants. GOOD LUCK KAYLA AT MISS B-BALL AND GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR

She would be better than just there go to girl and she would average more than 12-15. this young lady is the best ball player ive seen in a long time. theres not one lady that could stop her one on one i dont care who they are they couldnt stop her. theres not a team that could stop her this year she can do what ever she wants with the ball and i did say what ever she wants. GOOD LUCK KAYLA AT MISS B-BALL AND GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR

well well, it appears she got stopped cause her team is sitting home now. Liken Leonard is the best player around and will win MRS. Basketball this year and next.

well well, it appears she got stopped cause her team is sitting home now. Liken Leonard is the best player around and will win MRS. Basketball this year and next.

Sorry, have seen LL play since she started as an 8th grader at RBS and while she is very, very good Kayla C is the best individual player in the state. Far above anyone else. In all honesty, she could start and be a star on most boys teams. BTW, I don't think anyone of them will be voted "MRS" Basketball. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yes kayla and kortni play with each other on the flight team. thompson was there until this past year when she joined team pride. but its a good show in the summers. they play very well with each other and the fact that they have such a great friendship makes it even better.. and i would love to see them end up at the same place playin.

well well one player cant do it all but she did her part and if you say L.L. is the best player around your crazy C.D. for JC is alot better ball player than L.L. any day of the week C.D. carries that team and makes them what they are if not for her they wouldnt be as good as they are wait until C.D. is gone and youll she how much she did for JC. L.L. is a good ball player dont get me wrong but shes not even close to as good as K.C. for OS

"Said she already has offers from .................................". Which tells us the Tennessean is reporting what she said and not actually saying it themselves.

Getting a letter and getting an actual offer are 2 different things. Many kids say they have offers but they don't always. That is why the Tennessean worded it that way. (just in case)

By the way, she is a fine player so don't get bent out of shape like you usually do. I wonder what she would look like if she was on Jackson County's team? Would she be the THE player or average 12-15 points like their GO-TO girls do?

Ahhhh! Your true colors are showing now, envy green! LOL

Kayla is an outstanding player and an even better person, who would STAR on any team.

She was the Knox Area Prep Sophomore of the Year last season, and East Tennessee was and is loaded with outstanding talent in girls basketball.

Good Luck Kayla, Hope you bring home the Miss Basketball Award!