Northeast High School

SHSBuckeye,

You and I both know that the administration his rubbed certain people involved the "wrong way" for a while now. Just this past week came the latest act of ignorance by the "higher powers".

At that school currently there are 8 coaches teaching that coach sports. 8??????? There have been 13 teachers hired in the last 2 years. How many of those hirings were coaches?????? TRY 1 (and he didn't even make it through one year) /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

It's people like that in which caused a great football coach leave in the first place and now he's turned a football program (in AL) that was at absolute rock bottom prior to his arrival into a real contender.

I'm not sure Northeast would be less frustrating, would it?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some HUGE NEWS about who Offutt would attempt to hire on his staff if he were to become head coach. He would attempt to land another head coach at a school within the same area that his school is located. Also he would hire all of the assistants from that same school as well.

HINT: The school is one of only 10 schools in all of Class 3A that have:

a.) been to the playoffs each of the last 6 years

b.) won multiple games in the playoffs during that time

Coach Offutt will certainly win at Northeast if he becomes the next coach and hires a staff like this /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

let me get this right this new coach will be able to hire his own staff and bring them to northeast when northeast administration has taken 5 months trying to find a spot for a head coach who meets their academic needs. I dont think this is going to happen.

Is Offutt officially the new head coach yet or are we just speculating????? Today on the TSSAA website he has a post on the very top of the bulletin boards trying to hire three new assistant football coaches at Springfield. He can't be Northeast's coach and still be making decisions on who to hire at SHS.

I really dont think there is anything to worrie about the way i hear it coach chris southerland and 5 coaches he has hired are leading the eagles thru spring practice so i am sure when the new coach takes over when ever that may be he will have a fine tuned machine

This is ridiculous. NE still does not have a coach. They should just do everyone a favor and shut down the football program and send the kids that actually want to play to a neighboring high school(s). Similar to what MLK does with Hillsboro and Culleoka does with Columbia. I know those schools do it because of numbers or lack there of, but trust me when I say it would do everyone a favor in region 6 if they didn't have to make the long haul up to Clarksville NE to beat them by a large margin. No one in region 6 would complain, except for the fact that it would be taking away from an easy win. And I think it's obvious the administration wouldn't care either or the community for that matter.

Newsflash the A.D. and principal at northeast just announced that there is no doubt by Oct 1 2008 they will have a coach in place until then parents and anyone else who has a whistle may show up and coach. Carlton Flatt applied for the job and was told by the administration that if he couldnt bring lester scruggs with him no way. Stay tuned for future announcements

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Newsflash the A.D. and principal at northeast just announced that there is no doubt by Oct 1 2008 they will have a coach in place until then parents and anyone else who has a whistle may show up and coach. Carlton Flatt applied for the job and was told by the administration that if he couldnt bring lester scruggs with him no way. Stay tuned for future announcements

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Funny but true /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Funny but true /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Other than Red Boiling Springs this may be the worst job in the state.