LEE IN JUNIOR OLYMPICS

Centralis1

Hey Peacemaker!!!!!!!!! I forgot you were in FLA... How was your trip? Did it rain on you too? I don't know about you, but I am more than ready for cross country. I guess I will be seeing ya soon. And yeh, I agree with ya about Tucker and the crying. Tucker is a class act and he will do great without those girls, mine included..... Hope you are still defending me though admist all the "non-supporters.." Pitino, "lil shooter" doesn't need to play on a team where the "recruiters" are. She is only a freshmen, remember.... She has her running to keep her busy and playing high school ball. Are YOU gonna coach a team again? Is that the team you are referring to? Ah, remember the days!!!!!!! Why are you so cynical nowadays? I remember the "happy days."

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UMMMMMMM......... Still defending you?? I needed some defending right before Florida and where were you?(from Bacon breath) I pleaded for your help and you never came. :)

Im always helping everybody else and nobody wants to return the favor.............................................

but thats o.k.- Im a big girl, I can take care of myself!

I still love ya- and I have missed you guys this summer- but X-country will be gearing up soon!

Thanx Anyways!

[Edited by peacemaker on 7/16/02 10:06A]

Guest Converse

I assume the team Lee will be playing on is the combined team made up of players from the the Tennesee Elite 15's, 16's, and 17's. Most of the players asked to play have opted not to because it is nearly time for school to start and some of them haven't had a break all summer with all three teams competing in the Nationals this year.ƒ€­

Sorry Peacemaker.. I have spent a grand total of eight(now nine) nights at home the entire summer, so I haven't had time to be on here much... I would have defended you though.... I can't imagine what you did to be defended though..... How about the possible "new edition?" Are u thirilled.. You should call me sometime..... Next time maybe I will be around to defend you....

Careful Mrs. WarEagle, And the answer is Yes!, Back next year. Got a team in mind if they want me, otherwise next year's 14s, now, seem to be wide open. What teams the 14s, 15s, and 16s could have in this area without even leaving their own backyards. Go figure. Happy days are here again!

• 2 weeks later...