REGION1 1 1A

pujo

Do you know anything about the transfers? Im pretty interested to see how they will do at the scrimmage since they will be playing basicaly a whole new team. I know Mike will have them ready for next season, he is just that kind of coach. I have had alot of the kids working out with me since football season ended , I just hope they keep it up this summer . They all need the strength and size. Pretty talented bunch of kids just not very big.

baggage and plenty of it. i wouldn't count my chickens before their hatched just yet. the old changing addresses on a piece of paper won't work this time. higher people up are well aware of it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id say hampton is gonna come out tough this year, we got alot of tallent coming back to us. our O game is looking pretty dang good. Price at QB, roberson and hardin in the backfield, i hear Alex Chambers and Luke Blackman are out wide. Chambers is a good 6'4'' he could be a key reciever for the dogs. not to mention the line. we got some big ole boys filling lastyears shoes

wrong again Colonel Sanders!!!!!! hampton will not win the bourbon bowl this season

What do you mean wrong again, I would have to be wrong before, to be wrong again /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Exactly who do you think will win? You seem to have all the answers there . Give us your top 5 in region 1 1a.

The top 5 is easy,the order close to impossible. Its hard to imagine Hampton at the top after losing nearly all their starters both ways. Wonder just how many starters all the teams in region 1 did lose.If I'm not wrong ,Jellico is the only one besides Hampton to lose nearly all the starters.

I put my feelings on the wrong thread, but I'll recap it for ya real quick: Cosby and Hampton fighting for #1 with a slight edge to Hampton because they are the incumbant, and Grace will have a spent a lot of money so they can try to take the next step. Stay tuned folks I think this will be on of the best Regions in 1A football this year, as far as going down to the wire!

By the way congrats to the King for his dual princesses, good luck my little man is already 7 mnths old and he is a dadgone monster! I'm going to make him and my wife stay at home when we play Hampton this year for the fear of PUJO seeing his potential size and trying to smuggle him back to Carter Co. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Lets hear it, because we only have about 3 mnths until the contenders weed out the pretenders so cmon and pump your school up, tell us why they will or will not succeed this year.

Yoakum OUT /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Thanks, Yoakum. My wife has only about 9 weeks to go and both girls are doing well so far. We'd love to have that little man knocking heads here in Carter Co. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Cloudland could definitely use some big ones. Ever since the beefy boys graduated, the Highlanders have been slim and trim. They're struggling on offense right now, but if they get the wrinkles worked out, things will be okay. And as long as J.C. and Mike stay at Hampton, they will be the favorites. They know how to get the good players out and get the best out of the others. I'm going to go with Cosby as the big surprise this year. If they keep the same coaching staff, the wins will start to pile up. Thats only expected when you've got winners running the show!! Whoooo!!! /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

The top 5 is easy,the order close to impossible. Its hard to imagine Hampton at the top after losing nearly all their starters both ways. Wonder just how many starters all the teams in region 1 did lose.If I'm not wrong ,Jellico is the only one besides Hampton to lose nearly all the starters.

Good question, i dont know either, but im pretty sure Jellico lost alot along with Hampton. Dont know about Unaka or Cosby or the others though.