2008-2009 IMAC Conference Outlook

antiref

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's Greeneville looking this year? Has Billy D managed to snag another star yet?

Word is he has a 6'7 out of Texas and a point guard out of South Carolina. With the transfer from east last year, that will give them 3 out of top 5. They should be the team to beat.

Question: How do the players from Greeneville feel about always losing their spots to transfers? Are they OK with it as long as the team wins? Not bashing Greeneville or Duncan, don't care about recruiting, just wondering what the feelings are in the Greeneville locker room and community.

Word is he has a 6'7 out of Texas and a point guard out of South Carolina. With the transfer from east last year, that will give them 3 out of top 5. They should be the team to beat.

Question: How do the players from Greeneville feel about always losing their spots to transfers? Are they OK with it as long as the team wins? Not bashing Greeneville or Duncan, don't care about recruiting, just wondering what the feelings are in the Greeneville locker room and community.

I don't know about the Texas young man, but coach said this summer that the South Carolina kid, who was coming up to play for us was the real deal.

Good height, excellent coaching, a strong starting 5 and I believe GHS will win the IMAC.

read and reply about the topics at hand talk about next year later.

Are you confused....2008-2009 is this season...OK so it happens to end next year, but can we talk about it anyway? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

How's Greeneville looking this year? Has Billy D managed to snag another star yet?

It was probably CCHS conference to lose until Greeneville went out and brought more kids in once again...So looks like GHS will be on top again

CCHS will challenge tho...look out for Marus Stewart this year as well..possible Conference MVP

It was probably CCHS conference to lose until Greeneville went out and brought more kids in once again...So looks like GHS will be on top again

CCHS will challenge tho...look out for Marus Stewart this year as well..possible Conference MVP

Hey, you can go out and get yer own kids...what's your offer? Better job, first class education, nice town with friendly people, low cost of living? I know if I was relocating to the area and had to choose a town to raise my kids, I'd seriously consider Greeneville( and I did) If these people are like many and consider their kids when making these kinds of decisions, can you blame them for choosing Greeneville????