Lookout Valley-Ooltewah Owls

2seamfastball

Both teams were on the STUMP on SPORTS show tonight and really looked like a good group of kids, very good attitudes for both teams.

Agreed...and we play them game 1 and 2 Monday and Tuesday. LV will be the stronger team being more experienced but Ooltewah will still be strong as it sounds like their Sophs are pretty good. Next year Ooltewah will be very dangerous. I'm very excited for this next week as the season begins. Good luck!

Alot of Baseball Tallent at both Schools, Lookout Valley Had Scrimmages with Soddy Daisy, Red Bank & Baylor. Doing that with Tallented bigger schools helps LV get ready. Both teams should do well!!! GO JACKETS!!!

I believe Lookout Valley has several seniors. This is a team that should make alot of noise in Class A. I see nobody in Single A in this area that can compete with them. Let's not forget that they have a state title and strong baseball tradition. Back when Harley Woody and Randy Reed and those guys were playing they could beat anybody in any class. This is a program that is fun to follow because they are truly a community school.....

I believe Lookout Valley has several seniors. This is a team that should make alot of noise in Class A. I see nobody in Single A in this area that can compete with them. Let's not forget that they have a state title and strong baseball tradition. Back when Harley Woody and Randy Reed and those guys were playing they could beat anybody in any class. This is a program that is fun to follow because they are truly a community school.....

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I understand Silverdale starts five freshmen on varsity. So, your point is taken about Lookout Valley being the superior team around this area in Single A. Not that Silverdale has ever been a powerhouse but most Single A schools in this area will be closer to Silverdale than Lookout Valley. Silverdale would have a tough time beating Loftis and especially the Loftis team from last season.

From the looks of it, after tonight Grace is in for a long season!! The score was 16-0 Owls. If LV has half of what i think they do it s gonna be hands down LV Champs .

16-2 to be exact...but yes Ooltewah looked really good at the plate. Their young guys seemed to have no jitters and played really well. I wouldn't say Grace is in for a long season though, they'll win their region unless you thing your Seahawks can take em;).