LA vs. Fulton

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't know much about Fultun but I know LA and they have a very good team and their work ethics will serve them well ; I hope the wildcats pull this out and the fans at JC will stay and cheer you on.

Thanks senator for your support. I am sure there will be many there form LA in support of Jackson County. I know I will be! Good luck to the Blue Devils! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO BIG BLUE!!

I am not too sure about that one. You never hear spelling being an issue on the House and Senate floor! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

True, but if your English usage is bad then no one will understand exactly what you are saying! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I liked the Spanish that was being spoken earlier! At least when it was being spoken no one person on here would know that anything was spelled correctly or not! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Unfortunately, this forum has turned into a nerdy myspace blog. With 3 pages of posts from the Spanish club with little substance pertaining to basketball. Unless you call substance "our boys know each other and our coach will have them ready, therefore they should win by 15 points." Also.... do you like lettuce on your taco?

Fulton has great speed and outstanding guard play. They lack the size in the paint, but have tremendous endurance and usually make a run in the 3rd & 4th quarters when teams show that sign of fatigue. And yes.... even on those teams with depth. Eventhough they lack that physical presence, there is still great talent & mobility standing at 6'4" & 6'2" at post.

Based on the record & your ability to make it to Murfreesboro, Livingston is obviously a great team with talents of their own. How do you see Livingston handling this kind of team?

I'm sure Fulton has some good athlete's. If it's anything like the ones that play football LA definitely has their hands full. But we have faced good athlete's all year so it won't be no big surprise when they tip it off. It may take both teams a while to get in the flow of things so we'll see.

Guard match-ups could get interesting. LA is led by all everything Chase Dunn. The Jr. will be a handful for Fulton guards. Inside LA should have a slight advantage with work horses Deven Ramsey 6`7" Jr. and 6`5" Sr. Jeremy McLerran. Todd Smith 5`11" Sr. will probably defend Fulton's best guard. A very capable scorer as well. T. J. Smith 6`3" Soph. the best shooter on the team IMO will cause match-up problems for Fulton. He can score off the dribble, shoot the trey and pass. He has all the tools and can jump out of the gym. Clint West ........I'm just going to let his play speak for itself. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> LA usually goes 9 or 10 deep. And this may or may not be the starting line-up. Coach Melton uses his bench for any and all situations. And is not afraid to play any of them at any time. He will find the right combination.

Sounds like I might have stretched the truth a bit but I have never been more serious in my life. This LA team......overall is a young team with only 2 seniors. No fear.........these kids play with reckless abandon and are fun to watch. They can play at any speed and adjust to whatever style the other team possesses. Sounds like basketball fans are in for a treat Wednesday night. Good Luck HOG-EYE .........Leave it on the court and advance to the next challenge.

Unfortunately, this forum has turned into a nerdy myspace blog. With 3 pages of posts from the Spanish club with little substance pertaining to basketball. Unless you call substance "our boys know each other and our coach will have them ready, therefore they should win by 15 points." Also.... do you like lettuce on your taco?

Fulton has great speed and outstanding guard play. They lack the size in the paint, but have tremendous endurance and usually make a run in the 3rd & 4th quarters when teams show that sign of fatigue. And yes.... even on those teams with depth. Eventhough they lack that physical presence, there is still great talent & mobility standing at 6'4" & 6'2" at post.

Based on the record & your ability to make it to Murfreesboro, Livingston is obviously a great team with talents of their own. How do you see Livingston handling this kind of team?

Thanks Photoman. I think alot of posters have waited on a little info Fulton. Well, we have had Dragon Tale who told us that Fulton is peaking but not sure they are a Falcon fan or not. Wingman10, who is not a Fulton fan, just flew in to say Fulton would win by at least 6, and Turtle (funny name for a Roadrunner supporter) thinks it could get ugly, twice. I wonder if Turtle thinks that because Fulton poured it on a good AE team last time they met up? Hoopscout dropped a line picking Fulton as well and obviously had heard of Chase Dunn from LA and Gallman and Steele from Fulton, but hoopscout has watched most tennessee teams according to his profile which seems watching a team once or twice really doesn't give a person an accurate idea of how good/bad a team is.. Coniglio gives the nod to Fulton by nine "Strictly on comparing opponents." Really?

Now a few of the LA faithful have had their predictions as well with winning margins of 2-4 points. I hope they are correct. I say our boys deserve it. But, every team says that. And I am kinda of surprised that the talk has been so low key, about the game that is. Fulton fans must not get as pumped about basketball as they do football. And LA's coacht faithful have been quiet as well.

Well, here is what I think. LA will be prepared but according to the Knox News, we are not the Boston Celtics. I agree whole heartedly, our boys are 14-18 year olds having the time of their life and don't realize it yet. The only pressure that is on them is what they put on themselves as many outside of Livingston do not give them a chance for victory. Underdog is good. LA will not be the fastest of the eight in the tourney but don't think they are slow. They are not flashy because they do alot of things the right way. They work extremely hard and are a deep team capable of playing 9-10 which enables them to play 4 quarters of ball with out taking plays off. They shoot the ball well and are tough on the defensive end. Good size in the middle and both big men have been playing extremely well since the tournaments have started.

I look for a great game that will most likely come down to what most big games do: who wins the turn over margin. Rebounding and 2nd chance shots. Key players staying out of foul trouble. Free throw shooting. And a little old-fashioned luck!! But, what do I know, I am just an over zealous fan. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GO BIG BLUE!! TCOB!

Thanks Photoman. I think alot of posters have waited on a little info Fulton. Well, we have had Dragon Tale who told us that Fulton is peaking but not sure they are a Falcon fan or not. Wingman10, who is not a Fulton fan, just flew in to say Fulton would win by at least 6, and Turtle (funny name for a Roadrunner supporter) thinks it could get ugly, twice. I wonder if Turtle thinks that because Fulton poured it on a good AE team last time they met up? Hoopscout dropped a line picking Fulton as well and obviously had heard of Chase Dunn from LA and Gallman and Steele from Fulton, but hoopscout has watched most tennessee teams according to his profile which seems watching a team once or twice really doesn't give a person an accurate idea of how good/bad a team is.. Coniglio gives the nod to Fulton by nine "Strictly on comparing opponents." Really?

Now a few of the LA faithful have had their predictions as well with winning margins of 2-4 points. I hope they are correct. I say our boys deserve it. But, every team says that. And I am kinda of surprised that the talk has been so low key, about the game that is. Fulton fans must not get as pumped about basketball as they do football. And LA's coacht faithful have been quiet as well.

Well, here is what I think. LA will be prepared but according to the Knox News, we are not the Boston Celtics. I agree whole heartedly, our boys are 14-18 year olds having the time of their life and don't realize it yet. The only pressure that is on them is what they put on themselves as many outside of Livingston do not give them a chance for victory. Underdog is good. LA will not be the fastest of the eight in the tourney but don't think they are slow. They are not flashy because they do alot of things the right way. They work extremely hard and are a deep team capable of playing 9-10 which enables them to play 4 quarters of ball with out taking plays off. They shoot the ball well and are tough on the defensive end. Good size in the middle and both big men have been playing extremely well since the tournaments have started.

I look for a great game that will most likely come down to what most big games do: who wins the turn over margin. Rebounding and 2nd chance shots. Key players staying out of foul trouble. Free throw shooting. And a little old-fashioned luck!! But, what do I know, I am just an over zealous fan. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GO BIG BLUE!! TCOB!

Let me tell you what I know. I know that you are doing investigative work with the best of em. And I thought I was good? Great post!!!