Any Truth to Rumors

thenomad

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my trip to the State tournament, I heard that two top A teams are losing their coaches. Has anyone heard about Reasonover (Forrest) or Hall (Richland) leaving??

I do not think Hall of Richland is going anywhere. His wife and mother-in-law teach at Richland and his daddy-in-law is on BOE. Also, he lives a few miles from the school.

If he did leave, which I do not believe he will, I think it would be sad to wait until your best senior class graduates and then bail out, something I do not think he would do. Although they have some very very talented girls coming back, it will be a testiment to his coaching ability if you can fill the holes left by Glidden, Bell, and Horn and continue to compete for District Championships. I hope this is just a bad rumor. I have way too much respect for Coach Chad Hall to believe he would leave. Plus, he has another Ms. Basketball candidate in Jasmine Duke coming back. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This is probably Basketballknownothing spreading rumors. Hey NoMad, was it from a reliable source?

Heard about Reasonover from Chapel Hill faithful and heard about Hall from Lynnville faithful. Someone also said that Hall was leaving to go to Forrest!! Pretty reliable sources, but you know how small town talk is.

I would love to hear from AuntKim and dkoons on this topic!

Heard about Reasonover from Chapel Hill faithful and heard about Hall from Lynnville faithful. Someone also said that Hall was leaving to go to Forrest!! Pretty reliable sources, but you know how small town talk is.

I would love to hear from AuntKim and dkoons on this topic!

Reasonover is leaving Chapel Hill. It was in the local paper. Only said personal reasons..Anyway, good luck to him.

I too heard from a good source that Hall is gone. I wish him the very best wherever he ends up. He had a big impact on me in high school and was always there when I needed him. He is a good coach and a better person. I understand what he has had to put up with at Richland and he handled it the best he could. Two successful years record wise was tough when you couldnt get past the second round of region(very tough region) and that has took alot out of him mentaly and physically. Good luck Coach.

Reasonover is leaving Chapel Hill. It was in the local paper. Only said personal reasons..Anyway, good luck to him.

Coach Reasonover is going to coach Middle School Boys Basketball at Forrest, the schedule is a lot less demanding than high school. He has two young children and I know between the games and practices, it sure infringes on family time! Anyway I wish him the best and thank him for all the effort he put into coaching these girls!

Coach Reasonover is going to coach Middle School Boys Basketball at Forrest, the schedule is a lot less demanding than high school. He has two young children and I know between the games and practices, it sure infringes on family time! Anyway I wish him the best and thank him for all the effort he put into coaching these girls!

wow! Hope the best for him

I too heard from a good source that Hall is gone. I wish him the very best wherever he ends up. He had a big impact on me in high school and was always there when I needed him. He is a good coach and a better person. I understand what he has had to put up with at Richland and he handled it the best he could. Two successful years record wise was tough when you couldnt get past the second round of region(very tough region) and that has took alot out of him mentaly and physically. Good luck Coach.

Forrest you do not want him. The fact that he has had the talent he has had and cant get past region shows he cannot coach. Our coach would have won state with the talent richland had. The problem with Hall is he lets one or two parents run his team. Dothory the mouth Koons aka. IKNOW kept the team tore up threating to move her daughter on a daily basis while undermining the rest of the players. If he knew anything about chemistry he would have won a state championship. He will schedule weak teams and win 25 games a year and will never go any further than region. he only got past region once cause district 12 teams were hurt badly during the region tournament. Get ready to play 12 alabama games a year if you take him. You do not want him. Heard he cant get along with the prins. at richland. Go hall go. get out of our district.

Forrest you do not want him. The fact that he has had the talent he has had and cant get past region shows he cannot coach. Our coach would have won state with the talent richland had. The problem with Hall is he lets one or two parents run his team. Dothory the mouth Koons aka. IKNOW kept the team tore up threating to move her daughter on a daily basis while undermining the rest of the players. If he knew anything about chemistry he would have won a state championship. He will schedule weak teams and win 25 games a year and will never go any further than region. he only got past region once cause district 12 teams were hurt badly during the region tournament. Get ready to play 12 alabama games a year if you take him. You do not want him. Heard he cant get along with the prins. at richland. Go hall go. get out of our district.

Look...don't hold back, tell us how you really feel!!!!!!

I have to answer this quote first I go by my name on this board "dkoons52" not "IKNOW" If I have caused any problems on that team ever.. I don't know about it OR how I did it. Once when my daughter was a sophmore I wanted her to move, but she wanted to stay at Richland which she loves... school and her coach, and the subject was not brought up since. To get on here and say things like that are mean-spirited and stupid.

As far as losing Coach goes, he cared for the BBall program at Richland with a passion I admired, there wasn't anything he wouldn't do for anyone of his players. He is a mentor, a teacher, a coach, a friend, and a good man. Sorry you never appreciated that.