Marion County Football

Bill#49

I am so proud of these new lockers for our football players I just had to share them with everyone on CoachT. Our new head coach, Troy Boeck, got out and beat the bushes in the hope of doing something special for the boys.

A lot of people are to thank for these much-needed and beautiful lockers. Jodie and Chris Thomas are the main ones since they built everyone of them. Jodie has been a HUGE Marion County supporter for more years then I can count. Chris spent countless hours measuring, cutting, and going over every little detail to make them look GREAT!! Thanks a bunch men.

Several people have contributed numerous hours putting all the pieces together: Coach Boeck, Larry Richards, Joe Dan Gudger, Rodney Rankin, and several others that I can't recall right now.

These men have built all our boys something very special and will be something to be proud of for years to come!!

Marion County Football Webpage

Click here to see all the pictures

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We built new lockers last year, and I know it's quite an undertaking!

Your lockers look great.

Student athletes put a lot of hard work in, and it's good to provide them with quality facilities.

Awesome!!!!!!!!! Would like to have something like that in Wayne County! Your players no doubt deserve this!!!!!!

I am so proud of these new lockers for our football players I just had to share them with everyone on CoachT. Our new head coach, Troy Boeck, got out and beat the bushes in the hope of doing something special for the boys.

A lot of people are to thank for these much-needed and beautiful lockers. Jodie and Chris Thomas are the main ones since they built everyone of them. Jodie has been a HUGE Marion County supporter for more years then I can count. Chris spent countless hours measuring, cutting, and going over every little detail to make them look GREAT!! Thanks a bunch men.

Several people have contributed numerous hours putting all the pieces together: Coach Boeck, Larry Richards, Joe Dan Gudger, Rodney Rankin, and several others that I can't recall right now.

These men have built all our boys something very special and will be something to be proud of for years to come!!

Marion County Football Webpage

Click here to see all the pictures

Great post, the new lockers really are impressive, but even more impressive is the kids work ethic right now. They're hungry. Seniors have already started stepping up and things are looking positive. Keep up the good work men.

MARION COUNTY REGION CHAMPS 08

Bill, thanks for the link and the email. The locker room looks great. Just hoping the fieldhouse and school gets a fresh coat of purple paint. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I understand. Seems like everything is green around there. The only thing I can help with is getting purple paint on the fieldhouse. I believe we are going to paint some this summer.

Great post, the new lockers really are impressive, but even more impressive is the kids work ethic right now. They're hungry. Seniors have already started stepping up and things are looking positive. Keep up the good work men.

MARION COUNTY REGION CHAMPS 08

Old Pirate says, diehard you are a little premature with this prediction. OP says you are obviously hopeful but you still appear to be a bit confused. OP has been wondering about you....... jasper guy marries a SP gal??? OP still thinks perhaps you have been a fence jumper at sometime also ????? It's just hard for Old Pirate to get a read on you.

New coach, new offense,new QB that's a huge challenge. This could become bulletin board material for the Ram Train and BB. Old Pirate wishes the warriors success, but there is no way OP would make such a strong prediction for SP.