Miss Basketball?

Sidetrain

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Gatorbill! Wildstang and I are with you. I regret that I paid my $12. Things about these young girls are written everyday, but if something is said about a mod not doing anything about it then that topic is closed then and there. This used to be a good site where there was the smack talking, discussing the games, etc. and bringing positive attention to girls basketball. What is it now??? I strongly question that. I had made the decision not to post anymore, but I have to support what you posted and thank you. I believe if you chose to run a site that this, that you are taking on a lot of responsibility; therefore, I believe each and every post should be read and if need be deleted on a regular basis. What is so frustrating is that I paid and strongly supported this site and for what...for JC to consistantly be dogged, for Miss Basketball winners to be bad-mouthed, and the list just goes on. Very disappointed.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Well stated. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I also regret my 12.00 to this place. It is been nothing but trash talking smack since JC won the gold, Lashay got miss baskteball. Etc. I noticed that a thread about the end of the call JC/CR gold ball game was not even deleted before it got way way out of hand. then I smarted off only then was the crap of a thread closed. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> Its o.k. to bash JC but lets don't rock the boat about any other team.

the crap yes, this is exactly what it is, bashing of Lahsay winning Miss Basketball is tacky, disgraceful, and makes coacht look bad. Hey, guess the mods don't care. they didn't care to delete it . Or let the folks on there this wasn't allowed. I guess slander, defamation of character means meuch to these folks. Very Very disappointed in this site.

Your money has been refunded. Thanks for your support.

but what are you going to do about the way things are moderated around here? Do you just let it go to crap?

I like this place. I like the people here. I like the people here that dont like me.

I like the people here that gave me so much crap the other night that I lost 4 hours of sleep over it. They are good people, but for a time there, I think things just got out of hand.

But how do we change things so that they do not get out of hand like that?

I know it is not easy to handle all of these problems. I have a friend that runs a message board similar to this one, only larger. Much larger. His mods are there 24 hours a day. It is tough.

Maybe more mods? Maybe more or less power to mods? Email me, I will give you the info about the other board, and you can get ahold of him and see what he does.

I am not saying what you are doing here is wrong, but it could use improvement. (I could use improvement too!!! I am not saying I am perfect)

Announcements