Farragut vs. Bearden

FHSstr8cash

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats funny because im sure if you beat a team by that much it wouldn't be classless it would be a dominant performance, its not our fault that even after we took out our starters we kept hitting

What's funny is how you are bragging about beating a team that lost 10 seniors from last year.

He's is a member, he can say anthing he wants. This thread is not exclusive to Farragut.

i know he can post whatever he wants but he was telling us not to get off topic and he has nothing to do with this

and yes beating a team 16-0 is always a good thing

who is your team?

I do not have a team, I keep up with all Knoxville baseball. Beating a team 16-0 is a good thing, but, bragging about is diffently not good. It makes your school look bad.

He's is a member, he can say anthing he wants. This thread is not exclusive to Farragut.

i know he can post whatever he wants but he was telling us not to get off topic and he has nothing to do with this

and yes beating a team 16-0 is always a good thing

who is your team?

i am a moderator it is my job to make sure that the topics stay on and there isnt any inappropraite post or comments...and that is all i am doing we keep it clean and keep it on topic if not i will close the topic

now keep it on Farragut and Bearden and keep it respectful

i am a moderator it is my job to make sure that the topics stay on and there isnt any inappropraite post or comments...and that is all i am doing we keep it clean and keep it on topic if not i will close the topic

now keep it on Farragut and Bearden and keep it respectful

that's what i'm talking about...riverdaleman