Perry County

blaster

Heard through the grapevine that you had a transfer or transfers from Lewis county. Any truth in that and if so what position(s). What I heard you had one of their halfbacks come in. let me know......good luck next year!

as far as i no there were two transfers from lewis county to perry county they were former players but didnt play last year duno why

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have got a couple of good ones from what I hear. I remember the names . They will diffently give Perry some talent to use along with the other good ones I know they have.....could be a surprise year for Perry county fans. I believe they diffently will improve over last year. Good luck to Perry!

• 2 weeks later...

I believe Perry Co is suppose to play Lake Co next Friday night in the Dyersburg Jamboree..Not sure but I support Lake Co and it looks like Ripley isn't playing this year and Perry Co took their spot..My understanding was that Dyer Co will play Halls at 6:00 for a half,followed by Lake Co vs.Perry Co at 7:00 and Dyersburg -Gibson Co at 8:00

I believe Perry Co is suppose to play Lake Co next Friday night in the Dyersburg Jamboree..Not sure but I support Lake Co and it looks like Ripley isn't playing this year and Perry Co took their spot..My understanding was that Dyer Co will play Halls at 6:00 for a half,followed by Lake Co vs.Perry Co at 7:00 and Dyersburg -Gibson Co at 8:00

BIG, DC / HALLS STARTS AT 7PM

LAKE COUNTY / PERRY COUNTY AT 8PM ..

GIBSON COUNTY / DHS AT 9PM..

ALL THIS INFO IS FROM DYERSBURGFOOTBALL.COM..

We don't know much about Lake County. What can you tell us?