Perry County

blaster

they lost the Reed kid to graduation but the other qb was a soph that split time and he has a rocket for an arm. dont remember his name. i wouldnt be suprised if they spread it out with him. they should have several jr and sr on this years team. i wish they were scrimmaging TCA again this year. i miss that rivalry when they were both in region 7.

Soph qb's name is Forrest Boutwell.

I really don't know who will be playing what positions, only know that my son said they are excited and looking forward to the season.

We are losing about half a dozen players (Chris Reed, Derek Phillips, Jacolby Hubbard, Michael Barnett, Corey Jones, John Smith). Some of the playmakers returning are: Jake McCaig, Dakota Qualls, Cole Campbell, Forrest Boutwell...I assume Dray Mercer will be back as well, haven't really heard for sure. I think there are a lot of 8th graders who will be coming up. And we still have the big guys on the line: Marcus Smith, Colton Ewing, Ethan Belasic.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soph qb's name is Forrest Boutwell.

I really don't know who will be playing what positions, only know that my son said they are excited and looking forward to the season.

We are losing about half a dozen players (Chris Reed, Derek Phillips, Jacolby Hubbard, Michael Barnett, Corey Jones, John Smith). Some of the playmakers returning are: Jake McCaig, Dakota Qualls, Cole Campbell, Forrest Boutwell...I assume Dray Mercer will be back as well, haven't really heard for sure. I think there are a lot of 8th graders who will be coming up. And we still have the big guys on the line: Marcus Smith, Colton Ewing, Ethan Belasic.

forrest b. has a great arm and will probably get stronger as a junior. confidence in those abilities will grow as well. some great kids going through now and some good ones coming as well.

vikingfan... when does spring start and who is the 2nd scrimmage with? are they both at the play day in mtp?

good luck vikings.

forrest b. has a great arm and will probably get stronger as a junior. confidence in those abilities will grow as well. some great kids going through now and some good ones coming as well.

vikingfan... when does spring start and who is the 2nd scrimmage with? are they both at the play day in mtp?

good luck vikings.

All I know is sometime in May. I think we only play 1 game at mtp, don't know about another scrimmage. I am kind of "out of the loop" since he got his drivers license and I don't have to go to the field house every day to pick him up. You know how boys are, they don't tell you much!

How are you & your family doing? Are you still gonna be in the same place for the '08 season?

All I know is sometime in May. I think we only play 1 game at mtp, don't know about another scrimmage. I am kind of "out of the loop" since he got his drivers license and I don't have to go to the field house every day to pick him up. You know how boys are, they don't tell you much!

How are you & your family doing? Are you still gonna be in the same place for the '08 season?

family is great!

good luck this season.

• 1 month later...

I was just wondering how practices were going for the vikings while they are getting ready for this Friday. I hope that the intensity and motivation is up, and they are ready to play! Good Luck Guys!

Did the middle school ever get a new head coach?

Perry County has 2 scrimmages in MP Friday the May 15th. One against Middle Tennessee Christian and I'm not sure about the other one. Look at the "Middle Tennessee Play Day" thread and it gives times and teams.

Below is a little information.

All teams that attend get a % of the gate so come and support your team, literally. The gate will be divided out by % for each team based on how many scrimmages they participate in. If your team has 2 scrimmages they get a little more than a team that only has one scrimmage.

Best part for the visiting team? We do all the work.

Perry County has 2 scrimmages in MP Friday the May 15th. One against Middle Tennessee Christian and I'm not sure about the other one. Look at the "Middle Tennessee Play Day" thread and it gives times and teams.

Below is a little information.

All teams that attend get a % of the gate so come and support your team, literally. The gate will be divided out by % for each team based on how many scrimmages they participate in. If your team has 2 scrimmages they get a little more than a team that only has one scrimmage.

Best part for the visiting team? We do all the work.

I only see 1 for Perry County on schedule, against MTCS.