who will play dc next

choctaw4

oh "that's just the way it is"?? We will see.

Z Mason has serious interest from Alabama, Clemson, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Xavier, and has offers from 13+ other schools such as Appalachian State, Chattanooga, Middle Tennessee, Western Kentucky, Morehead St., Murray St., Tennessee Tech. Remember, he is still a junior.

Hunter Miller is quickly being noticed, not sure if he has any offers yet, but I expect those to roll around next year. He has the blessing/curse of playing under the shadow of Mason. Although many times Miller has showed up more than Mason in big games, and many think he is just as good of a player as Mason. I see him going to a mid-level D-1 program.

Anderson will either get a small D-1 scholarship or walk-on somewhere (like Belmont). He is very capable of playing DII or NAIA but I don't think he will want to.

Those are the only CPA players I see playing in college as of right now, but they are good ones! and they will all be back next year!

Well...I'd say this all equals to one heck of a ballgame...don't you????? By the way yankees isn't from DC in case you are wondering if he is a "homer"

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So..... Z, Hunter and David......only 3 players?????? There may be issues!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Those are the three best players.... Im not a CPA fan, but know how good they are... And how many Dyer kids will be playing college ball and where DI, DII, NAIA... Where will they be?? Still the way Dyer fans are talking I say Dyer by 20+...

Come on now "BigDaddy" .You didn't come close to "rufflin' my feathers"............ If you think ya did, I wish you could've seen some of the football threads ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now there were times I most DEFINITELY got my "dander up" last fall ! This is just plain fun ! I do support our guys though !!

Hey 73! Sorry, I thought I had riled you up. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If you don't care; tell me what it takes and I will say it. Honestly I'll do it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey 73! Sorry, I thought I had riled you up. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If you don't care; tell me what it takes and I will say it. Honestly I'll do it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not much will get him riled up so I wouldn't waste my time if I were you!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey Big Daddy...what's up??? Oh Lord...the man can SERIOUSLY post if you get him riled up. I've read many of em /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Not much will get him riled up so I wouldn't waste my time if I were you!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

beav, lighten up. Take some deep breaths. This suppose to be fun. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey Big Daddy...what's up??? Oh Lord...the man can SERIOUSLY post if you get him riled up. I've read many of em /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What has been going on here. I am away for about 3-4 hours and yall are going nuts on this thread with 4 pages.Who started this mess any way? And I wish somebody would kill it!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

beav, lighten up. Take some deep breaths. This suppose to be fun. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is fun! I've been taken deep breaths all day (been playing with my 6 yo niece she is a hand full and kept me running all day so I have to take deep breaths to catch my breath /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />) man! I'm chilled out and calm as ever!

beav, lighten up. Take some deep breaths. This suppose to be fun. What has been going on here. I am away for about 3-4 hours and yall are going nuts on this thread with 4 pages.Who started this mess any way? And I wish somebody would kill it!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yep, that was fun! everyone wanted us to stop posting on it so I couldn't help myself to post on their posts /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> TOO MUCH FUN ON THIS PAGE!!!

who is justin blake getting recruited by... i can't seem to find him on rivals or scout

There was an entire article in the Dyersburg State Gazette about him and this was what they said about his recruiting: "Blake has been highly recruited by Arkansas State, Missouri, Ole Miss, Louisville, Auburn, and Tennessee State just to name a few" but another than what was in the paper I'm not sure!

so taking the time to drive cars into the gym and take that picture is for training? Shouldn't they be using that time practicing?

The cars were not driven into the gym. The picture was taken either in the gym or outside and then, with a computer, the cars were put on there. I can't believe you even asked that question. The answer to the second question is DC boys practice during school, it's counts as one of their class periods, then till 4:00 or 4:30 after school. They also have open gym pretty much every night. They get plenty of practice. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />