who will play dc next

choctaw4

Yankee where are the 5 getting recruited by?? I am a Harpeth fan, just like you are a bolivar fan... I have seen CPA many times over the last two years. They beat Harpeth with out one of there starters by almost 40 points. Hunter Miller is a very very good shooter, trust me he is right there with "Larry Bird" you know who I am talking about. Hunter put up 46 on us while Z had about 25. They have the best inside/outside game in AA in my opinion. This will be the best game of AA tournament in my opinion. I still say toss up. But Dyer Co. has the edge as they were here last year.

Thanks....I like Harpeth as well and I love Larry Bird. If Hunter Miller is as good as Giltner (think thats his name) DC better be up in his jersey the entire game...I'm sure DC's coach is well aware of him. My honest opinion is that I don't think CPA has enough horses when you get right down to it. I will watch Larry Bird every opportunity I get next season on TV..don't get alot of Wofford games in this area but I think sportssouth carry's some of their games. This game could be a tossup but I like your point. DC has the edge as they were here last year. Good Luck to both teams. I have only told one person oh here what I think will happen...playing it safe /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 Rex Pierce PG 5-9 JR NAIA due to lack of height

12 Jeremy Kimble PF 6-2 SR NAIA due to lack of height

14 C Crittendon PG 5-10 JR anywhere from NAIA to mid-major

20 D'angelo Parr PG 5-11 SR NAIA

24 Justin Blake SF 6-2 SR mid to high major

32 Dejuan Taylor PF 6-2 SR NAIA

I think these kids can all go somewhere but Kimble and Taylor need more skill to play somewhere higher than JUCO or NAIA. Parr is hurt by his size but I think he might play JUCO or NAIA.

Thanks....I like Harpeth as well and I love Larry Bird. If Hunter Miller is as good as Giltner (think thats his name) DC better be up in his jersey the entire game...I'm sure DC's coach is well aware of him. My honest opinion is that I don't think CPA has enough horses when you get right down to it. I will watch Larry Bird every opportunity I get next season on TV..don't get alot of Wofford games in this area but I think sportssouth carry's some of their games. This game could be a tossup but I like your point. DC has the edge as they were here last year. Good Luck to both teams. I have only told one person oh here what I thought would happen...playing it safe /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yea you have seen Harpeth play this year, and the way Harpeth played the first half against your boys is the way CPA plays a whole game. They put it all together into one full 32 minutes of play. They are fun to watch, I dont think Miller has the entire game like Kevin does, but his shot is pure. He is fun to watch, they will be running those screens a lot probably to get him open, because I would put my money on "D" to be guarding him since he is the best defender. And I looked it up CPA beat Harpeth by 44. Miller had 46 and Z had 23 or something like that. Wish I could go to the game. yankee if you go Im sure Kevin will be there you can just go tell him HHSnumber1fan said it was okay to get his autograph, because I know you love him. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> He is a good guy, and a heck of a ball player.

True on Parr`s height, and I realize nothing makes up for that, but this dude has got speed out the wha.....hoo.

A couple other strongs to watch out for tonight are Stephen Hurst and Thomas Cooper. The 2 deeps come off the bench and they never miss a beat. Same speed and energy.

All I have to say is if Howard makes it and Dyer makes it they will have to find another game plan because Moose has his boys ready to play and they are battle tested! With good size, speed and athleticism. They are to unselfish to have a Mr. Basketball finalist but you will see just how good these guys are. Plus Chattanooga doesnt push these guys at all. They are to busy talking about Grace Academy and CSAS. Who wouldnt stand a chance against Howard but thats just how our city operates

All I have to say is if Howard makes it and Dyer makes it they will have to find another game plan because Moose has his boys ready to play and they are battle tested! With good size, speed and athleticism. They are to unselfish to have a Mr. Basketball finalist but you will see just how good these guys are. Plus Chattanooga doesnt push these guys at all. They are to busy talking about Grace Academy and CSAS. Who wouldnt stand a chance against Howard but thats just how our city operates

Didnt Howard lose to Hixson???

Yea you have seen Harpeth play this year, and the way Harpeth played the first half against your boys is the way CPA plays a whole game. They put it all together into one full 32 minutes of play. They are fun to watch, I dont think Miller has the entire game like Kevin does, but his shot is pure. He is fun to watch, they will be running those screens a lot probably to get him open, because I would put my money on "D" to be guarding him since he is the best defender. And I looked it up CPA beat Harpeth by 44. Miller had 46 and Z had 23 or something like that. Wish I could go to the game. yankee if you go Im sure Kevin will be there you can just go tell him HHSnumber1fan said it was okay to get his autograph, because I know you love him. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> He is a good guy, and a heck of a ball player.

I will be there Friday and am going to watch and record the finals from home Saturday. Yeah I am a big fan of Larry Bird...my first time to see him was last season....told A friend of mine, this kid is really good....watch out for him. As soon as got home that night I got on the internet and googled his name and BOOM I was right.He was as good as I thought, followed him over the net last summer on the AAU circuit. You are right...I am a big fan of Giltner.

You know what you are absolutely correct!!! Dyer would get whooped badly by Howard cause there is NO Dyer High School! How many times to I have to say that the name of the high school is Dyer COUNTY.... Dyer is a city in Gibson County! Learn something before you try to diss a team you know nothing about the area or the team!

Did you see the picture in the Dyersburg State Gazette with the cars? The picture was taken with the cars outside and the gym was put as the background!

No, I must have missed that. My point was, not towards you, the cars were not driven into the gym, that it was done with a computer. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />