Signal Mountain

bugaboo

Old Pirate says this school will be head and shoulders above any other typical Chatt Public school. The money for tuitions for privates and transportation to the privates with the cost of gasoline may help create more interest from the ones currently riding the fence. OP believes this school will become the envy of the other area Chatt. schools. The will only need to create high standards academically and socially.

OP says build it "they will come" the talant will come out of the wood work.

I don't think they will be near as good as everyone seems to think. Especially Coach Price.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your beef with coach Price? Are you from Coffee County? If so I don't know how you could say that. When he got here we where the second worst team in 5A football now we are head and shoulders better than we have been in decades.

I do not have anything against Coach Price I think he is a fine coach and a good man. I just don't think a program can start out as great as everyone seems to think this one is going to.

Coach Price is a winner. He has won everywhere hes been. He will Do just fine up on the mountain.

To you and a lot he may be a winner. To me he is someone that came in helped turn a program around (which wasn't hard considering who he replaced) and when he couldn't do no more, such as win the "big" games.....he left.

question is can these kids handle his works ethics ,and being pushed to the limit, bill is a good coach and he can get everything out of a player.dont know what type of kids will be there or if any have played but if they have been playing he will do all right in his first year program

question is can these kids handle his works ethics ,and being pushed to the limit, bill is a good coach and he can get everything out of a player.dont know what type of kids will be there or if any have played but if they have been playing he will do all right in his first year program

I know Coach Price, his work ethic and his record. My brother played for him at Lookout Valley many years ago. He will do well. There is enough $$$ , community support, and new facilities to garner enough interest. 2 years from now, it will be a great program.

Good Luck Coach Price

Coach Shoe