Here comes HARPETH!

Hindians13

I don't think anyone could argue the fact that my boys from KS are going to roll in 08. All you have to do is look at the improvements of a YOUNG team from 07 and see the potential for next season. As far as our QB possition and our WR possition we are the best in the region. All we have to do is improve some more of D and we roll. I honestly think we will challenge Lewis Co. and Hickman Co. for the region tital next year. All other schools might as well not show up against us (Lorreto,Richland,Fairview,the other school in Hickman Co., don't matter stay at home). Do any of you disagree??? i doubt it..

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone could argue the fact that my boys from KS are going to roll in 08. All you have to do is look at the improvements of a YOUNG team from 07 and see the potential for next season. As far as our QB possition and our WR possition we are the best in the region. All we have to do is improve some more of D and we roll. I honestly think we will challenge Lewis Co. and Hickman Co. for the region tital next year. All other schools might as well not show up against us (Lorreto,Richland,Fairview,the other school in Hickman Co., don't matter stay at home). Do any of you disagree??? i doubt it..

Yes i disagree

Im glad you people doubt the Indians. It is always better to beat people that don't respect you as they should. You will find out soon enough just how good the boys in KS will be. The excitement on campus is great. everyone involved feels like next year is going to be special and we cant wait to start our domination of the region. we have some good young talet coming up from the middle school that will continue the winning tradition we are going to start with the upperclassmen. GO TRIBE!!!!!!!!

I hope you are spending as much time in the weight room as you are on the message boards. Talk is cheap. Good luck.[/color]

I once asked a wise man what it took to beat Harpeth. He replied, "get off the bus." In all honesty Harpeth is getting much better, but they still have a ways to go. I hope your post was in fun and not being seriously cocky.

Few questions, where are you from?? Who was the wise man?? Please answer back. Thanks.

As far as Harpeth football goes, they will be competing for 2nd place in all honesty. Last year I said they would finish 4th or 5th, this year I think they can compete for 2nd. They are big, strong up front, and have a good freshman class coming up. Not to mention they are mostly juniors, sophomores, and this new freshman class. Not a lot of seniors on this squad. Richland, Loretto, and Waverly will all have a lot of problems with Harpeth this year. Things are turning around in Kingson Springs that is for sure. Things change, Harpeth had 3 years that were not good and they become a joke as a football squad. Well people forget that the year before the walk out we went to the playoffs and lost to the state champs Huntingdon. Harpeth is back like it or not. I have told this hindians fan that he should just let his play do the talking on here last year, but he doesnt understand... This junior class lives in the weight room, and they have set a standard for the younger kids.

Few questions, where are you from?? Who was the wise man?? Please answer back. Thanks.

As far as Harpeth football goes, they will be competing for 2nd place in all honesty. Last year I said they would finish 4th or 5th, this year I think they can compete for 2nd. They are big, strong up front, and have a good freshman class coming up. Not to mention they are mostly juniors, sophomores, and this new freshman class. Not a lot of seniors on this squad. Richland, Loretto, and Waverly will all have a lot of problems with Harpeth this year. Things are turning around in Kingson Springs that is for sure. Things change, Harpeth had 3 years that were not good and they become a joke as a football squad. Well people forget that the year before the walk out we went to the playoffs and lost to the state champs Huntingdon. Harpeth is back like it or not. I have told this hindians fan that he should just let his play do the talking on here last year, but he doesnt understand... This junior class lives in the weight room, and they have set a standard for the younger kids.

HHSnumber1fan, I understand your point about let the play talk for itself but the point is that we who are STILL at Harpeth are pumped about our chances this year. We excpect to beat all our rivals, in county and out. I wish we could play creekwood in football and ad them to the list of rivals we beat next year. we are excited about the region next year. we have the talent to go far in 2a and we know we will so what is wrong with warning the rest of the teams to get ready for a whippin? GO TRIBE!!!!!

HHSnumber1fan, I understand your point about let the play talk for itself but the point is that we who are STILL at Harpeth are pumped about our chances this year. We excpect to beat all our rivals, in county and out. I wish we could play creekwood in football and ad them to the list of rivals we beat next year. we are excited about the region next year. we have the talent to go far in 2a and we know we will so what is wrong with warning the rest of the teams to get ready for a whippin? GO TRIBE!!!!!

Im just saying you talk a lot of crap, and last year you didnt back it up. But good luck this year.

For you to compete with Creek Wood, you would need to play them in week 10 and hope their team has been racked with injuries. Creek Wood always has a big team with talented skill players. I would be interested in hearing Coach D's comments concerning your post. You know he visits Coach T quite a bit.

Just visited the Harpeth Website, The banner on the athletic page is that they take pride in sports. However, when you click on football there is nothing there, except an old schedule. I would hate to see what they would have posted if they didn't take pride in sports.

In all honesty Harpeth was young last, and now they have some experience this year. To say that they will challenge LC and HC is a good possibility. To say you are gauranteed to be good enough for a team to not even show up is a big mistake. Richland is just two years removed from the 2nd round of play-offs, Lorretto is just plain bad, and yes Waverly is havin a lot of problems.

As far as season goes I look for LC to take first, HC following second, and then Harpeth. This of course is pure speculation and is in no way meant to disrespect anyone.

For you to compete with Creek Wood, you would need to play them in week 10 and hope their team has been racked with injuries. Creek Wood always has a big team with talented skill players. I would be interested in hearing Coach D's comments concerning your post. You know he visits Coach T quite a bit.

Just visited the Harpeth Website, The banner on the athletic page is that they take pride in sports. However, when you click on football there is nothing there, except an old schedule. I would hate to see what they would have posted if they didn't take pride in sports.

we play creekwood in other sports. we not scared of creekwood. they may be big but that don't matter. we have good skill players too. I would love to get a shot at creekwood. i don't know what team you support vandy1 but i think i would like to get a shot at them too. look at some of the other posts. finally people are supporting the idea of Harpeth doing well next year. What is wrong with talking up the excitement. And as for the website, we are thinking about playing football, not reading about it on a website. What kind of website do your school have anyway? point is we should do well next year and anything less will be a major disapointment.GO TRIBE!!!!!