Knox Halls

coachtinsider

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GUY'S in all seriousness, Powell is way better than Hall's....With the return of Kier Houston, Devin Collins, Tyler Drummer, Anthony Phillips, and Jordan Davidson their is nobody in the region who will be able to contend with the Panthers this year...It don't matter how strong Caleb Leonard is if he can't catch nobody on Powell's roster!!!

blah, blah, blah

Hey troll, >>> Scoreboard

Next!

GUY'S in all seriousness, Powell is way better than Hall's....With the return of Kier Houston, Devin Collins, Tyler Drummer, Anthony Phillips, and Jordan Davidson their is nobody in the region who will be able to contend with the Panthers this year...It don't matter how strong Caleb Leonard is if he can't catch nobody on Powell's roster!!!

Did you forget that Maryville is in your region....to be the man you have to beat the man & its been a while since that happened.

blah, blah, blah

Hey troll, >>> Scoreboard

Next!

How bout yall go put up a decent fight against red bank!!!haha! I am not sure but i think the score was 35-7 and when they played us it was 30 to 27 so it shows who really had more heart when they needed it in the playoffs!

It sounds like Coach Julian has Halls in the right direction. I remember Halls back in the 90s wore Maryville out. In 1997 and 1998 Maryville played for State Titles. Maryville barely beat Halls those years. Halls used to be more feared than Central was. I also remember Halls beat Maryville in 2000 in the regular season. Maryville then beat Halls in the playoffs. In 2001 a great Maryville team barely beat Halls 17-10.

rebelron -

You show why most people feel good losing to Maryville. Most Maryville fans complement their foe before and after they destroy them. Everyone seems to feel "hey, we payed them pretty good." All the while people continue to lose to them. A good sign I noticed was when we lost last year, most Halls players were really upset with themselves. Questions were asked about how we should have played better, not how good we played.

I agree with an earlier post, "to be the man you have to beat the man." Right now Maryville is "the man" and we ae all playing for second place. If anyone thinks Maryville wil be down this year, they are crazy.

rebelron -

You show why most people feel good losing to Maryville. Most Maryville fans complement their foe before and after they destroy them. Everyone seems to feel "hey, we payed them pretty good." All the while people continue to lose to them. A good sign I noticed was when we lost last year, most Halls players were really upset with themselves. Questions were asked about how we should have played better, not how good we played.

I agree with an earlier post, "to be the man you have to beat the man." Right now Maryville is "the man" and we ae all playing for second place. If anyone thinks Maryville wil be down this year, they are crazy.

I try to be respectful of everyone. My High School coach always told us to win with class and lose with class. I am realistic enough to know that Maryville won't be winning big forever. All it takes is a few of those great coaches to quit coaching. When George Quarles,David Ellis and Jim Gaylor quit coaching Football at Maryville you will see Maryville slip big time.

I hope the Maryville fans don't turn bitter when their team isn't winning big no more. Most of them will be classy. I know how bad I hate to hear people accuse Maryville of every dirty trick in the book. If Maryville loses a game this year I will congratulate the team who does it and not make excuses.

I remember too well when Maryville was winning big in the 70s. All 3 of my brothers won State Championships. I assumed I would get one. It didn't happen. I saw Maryville slip back then. When Ted Wilson,Lynn Brown and Don Story quit coaching it got rough at Maryville.