Shelbyville Eaglettes

13mom

Just want to say congratulations to Samantha Dye from the Shelbyville Eaglettes for pitching a perfect game last night. Great job Sam!!!

Also, very proud of the whole team. Everybody hit and defense was flawless. Keep it up girls and you will surprise a few people this year!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like Bell and Lamb had a great day at the plate as well but again you are talking about a basketball town and they will win several but they will not be able to be the Mighty Wild Kittens from Tullahoma! But very few people will in District 8 AAA. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Sounds like Bell and Lamb had a great day at the plate as well but again you are talking about a basketball town and they will win several but they will not be able to be the Mighty Wild Kittens from Tullahoma! But very few people will in District 8 AAA. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You are full of it aren't you!! I think you are amusing so keep it up. It keeps this thing interesting.

MrNoitAll, your login-name screams for some education and humility! For future reference, try changing your spelling of no (as in 'not yes') to know (as in 'know it all'). You'll come across a whole lot more educated because you certainly don't 'know it all' as of now...just take it from your login-name. Secondly, I'm sure you believe your Wildkittens are the best team in the district and they very well may be. However, have some respect for the other teams as well. Sure, Tullahoma and Coffee County may end up in the region tournament, but who knows? I'd have to say Shelbyville and Columbia will most certainly have something to say about that. These two could definitely pull off an upset when tournament time rolls around. Just remember it's a long season and anybody can get beat on a given day, especially if they are cocky and overconfident. Hopefully, your Wildkittens aren't as cocky and overconfident as you are...otherwise, they may regret it later on. By the way, how many appearances has Tullahoma softball made in the state tournament? Tullahoma is a football school, right?

Your arguments are clueless. Get some humility...you'll be a whole lot better off in life.

He's a child with a lack of an education. Look at all the post he or she has made and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

I so fully agree with you...all you have to do is read his post to see how he does "notnoitall" We will see how the season pans out for the kittens...they have an awesome pitcher, catcher, and several other great players...but actually no more talent than many other area programs so i guess we will sit back and see what happens....

Hey MrNoitAll, if you know so much, what do you know about Lamb and Bell of Shelbyville? I will be waiting for your ansewer.

MrNoitAll, your login-name screams for some education and humility! For future reference, try changing your spelling of no (as in 'not yes') to know (as in 'know it all'). You'll come across a whole lot more educated because you certainly don't 'know it all' as of now...just take it from your login-name. Secondly, I'm sure you believe your Wildkittens are the best team in the district and they very well may be. However, have some respect for the other teams as well. Sure, Tullahoma and Coffee County may end up in the region tournament, but who knows? I'd have to say Shelbyville and Columbia will most certainly have something to say about that. These two could definitely pull off an upset when tournament time rolls around. Just remember it's a long season and anybody can get beat on a given day, especially if they are cocky and overconfident. Hopefully, your Wildkittens aren't as cocky and overconfident as you are...otherwise, they may regret it later on. By the way, how many appearances has Tullahoma softball made in the state tournament? Tullahoma is a football school, right?

Your arguments are clueless. Get some humility...you'll be a whole lot better off in life.

The screen name MRKNOWITALL has already been taken.......We are not the same person!!!!!! He should have known that???????

The screen name MRKNOWITALL has already been taken.......We are not the same person!!!!!! He should have known that???????

You are right we are not the same person! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I have a brother and I really dont think it is you but if you do believe in Christianity then we all are brothers. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> How was I to know if a MrNoitAll was on the boards?

You are right we are not the same person! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I have a brother and I really dont think it is you but if you do believe in Christianity then we all are brothers. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> How was I to know if a MrNoitAll was on the boards?

I assumed that you attempted to spell it correctly and was told that name was already taken. If you didn't know (no) it was already taken, then you obviously didn't even know (no) how to spell your screenname to start with. You never cease to amaze me, NoitAll... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I assumed that you attempted to spell it correctly and was told that name was already taken. If you didn't know (no) it was already taken, then you obviously didn't even know (no) how to spell your screenname to start with. You never cease to amaze me, NoitAll... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

It must be the water that you get from Wartrace that makes you so smart! When is Bell Buckle going to get a Red Light? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />