Who are the best up coming freshmans?

TN4472

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best upcoming freshman is Markeis "Ski Bo" Barrett he will be attending Austin East Magnet High School. He was zone for West but moved into AE's zone. Therefore, he will be at AE making an impact with Coach Mitchell and Company. Look out for AE in the years to come.

Steve Kites is a well sounded kid. He will be getting a lot of PT at South Doyle this coming year but he will need some help, he can't do it all himself. He played on the Knoxville Jazz AAU team. Big Ups Little Kites

There are some good freshmen coming into the Anderson County area. Clinton is loaded with Jonathon Dye, Travis Borman, and Jarvis Wahington at guard. Matt Ford and Hassan AbdulRahman could also develop if they get time. Gulmire and Dixon are very good guards coming into Oak Ridge. There are other good athletes coming into OR, but losing Washington to Clinton really hurts. Jared Laverdiere and Jason Utley will be very good at AC, and they have some really strong athletes to help.

Skee-bo at Austin East is unbelieveable with the ball in his hands. He is as impressive as little Albert was last year. He played a lot of varsity this summer for AE. Harris even let Skee-bo run the show in some games, and AE was better with both him and Albert on the court. Throw in Bogus, Jones, Bishop, Underwood,etc. and AE could have the quickest team in the state....... ......seriously you have to see them.....no size but so quick....Kite at South Doyle and Tony White jr at Bearden have really played well this summer too ......

All these players that you all are mentioning, once played with the Knoxville JAzz AAU team. I mean, its like Knoxville Jazz all over. Ski-Bo used to play, Kites and White, Jr. played this year.

Ski-Bo is out for some months could miss the first half of the season. He broke his wrist playing a pick up game at the Moses Teen Center. But I see him fitting right in at AE. He loves to push the ball and that's what AE does very well. LOOK OUT FOR THE MIGHTY ROADRUNNERS!

• 2 months later...
Posted by BigTank:

let me correct you uryan scales will be attending hunters lane high along with crutcher and micheal jones and also the point guard from east lit.

Uryan is a overrated player. he hasn`t should us boys much.

hunters lane will be a good team but not better than us(mcgavock)

This kid fnow attends Baylor. They gave him a free ride because he i so athletic and smart. Thi skid is amazing he 6'4 300 pounds can dunk 1 handed and runs the cour awesome for a big man!!! He also will be the only freshman on Baylor upcoming varsity team. Watch out for this kid he averaged 28 points 12 rebs. and 10 assitsts last year if thats not impressive i dont know what is. :):)

This kid fnow attends Baylor. They gave him a free ride because he i so athletic and smart. Thi skid is amazing he 6'4 300 pounds can dunk 1 handed and runs the cour awesome for a big man!!! He also will be the only freshman on Baylor upcoming varsity team. Watch out for this kid he averaged 28 points 12 rebs. and 10 assitsts last year if thats not impressive i dont know what is. :):)