East Tennessee

TheGame

Has anyone heard anything about anybody from east tennessee??? I Heard something good about one of those teams down in Roane County????? I was like yeah where is that /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ??? Let me know if you hear anything bout them.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There number 2 stayed, and he beat hunt magee in 3 sets last year. Hes a solid player. Beyond that i have no idea though i jsut didnt think there would be a whole lot of good A/AA teams in East TN. There are hardly any in West TN. Well i guess knoxville catholic is considered east but they are in a different section than chatt christian.

Knoxville will make a good showing they only lost Masen Shreve(there 3), so they stayed very solid

who does chatt christian have besides will reynolds? He's incredbile but with only one person they wont go that far

Naw dude he plays every match for every person. At the same time. Including doubles.

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

McCallie is legit.

(and to who said West TN doesn't have many teams, USJ has won about 2 years straight... quality is not measured on depth alone)

THS? I dont know much about them this year but last year they were a pretty good team.

Dont you go to THHS, ya they're good, i think SHHS is still to strong up top, kerr an storie r playin great. I dont know should be a good match between them. I dont think we have a good chance of doing much.

Naw dude he plays every match for every person. At the same time. Including doubles.

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

McCallie is legit.

(and to who said West TN doesn't have many teams, USJ has won about 2 years straight... quality is not measured on depth alone)

So based on your sarcasm you are saying chatt christian has nobody except for reynolds, exactly the point i was trying to make. And about Catholic, they are pretty good this year. We (being Webb) beat them 6-0 (doubles got rained out). But for a AA team they were pretty good.

Yea, they only lost there 3 from last year but there lineup changed a lot. I think 1 and 2 were the only spots that stayed the same.

That will definitely be a good match again this year, they are at rotary as well. So we will see how that works out, a showing of 2 of the top teams at a A/AA state this year

• 2 weeks later...

Chris St.Louis and Mickey Brown form a tenacious doubles team from Sullivan Central. They have dominated every match they have played and even beat the Bryan brothers in an exhibition match. They also dominate in the singles department and the department of getting women. They will win State. I bet my life on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!