District 13AA

Rebelman43

Thanks DB. Much appreciated.

I didn't mean to make my post sound as if this guy was making it sound. I realize that it takes small strides in order to get a team back into a winning tradition. Also, with this being your first year, it usually takes 4 years to build a program back up. From what I've heard, you are a very good coach and you know what your doing. I hope you guys keep up the hard work in the off-season and come back next year and compete for the Dist. 13AA Title! It's possible, just look back at GC a couple of years ago. (Derek Copley's Senior year). They had a ok year and got into the tournaments and beat DC and Milan and then lost to a VERY TOUGH USJ team in the Regions. Good Luck next year and I hope you didn't take my post in a wrong way.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mean to make my post sound as if this guy was making it sound. I realize that it takes small strides in order to get a team back into a winning tradition. Also, with this being your first year, it usually takes 4 years to build a program back up. From what I've heard, you are a very good coach and you know what your doing. I hope you guys keep up the hard work in the off-season and come back next year and compete for the Dist. 13AA Title! It's possible, just look back at GC a couple of years ago. (Derek Copley's Senior year). They had a ok year and got into the tournaments and beat DC and Milan and then lost to a VERY TOUGH USJ team in the Regions. Good Luck next year and I hope you didn't take my post in a wrong way.

No I didn't. It was a tough year. It may get tougher before it gets better. The off-season will be filled with a lot of work. I hope we can get past having all these coaches and the kids stop using that as a crutch. We have got to get together as a team before we can go much further. We have some talent, but not much leadership or dedication. It will change and we will get better. It just won't be an overnight fix there. I am already looking forward to next year. 10 seniors will either get us over the top or bury us in the muck. Time will tell.

Tonight should be a very exciting game. The Trojans come in with an impressive 11-game win streak and are very improved since last time these two teams played.

For the most part, any time these two meet there is an "air of excitement" surrounding the contest .............. no matter the sport !

Tonight should be a very exciting game. The Trojans come in with an impressive 11-game win streak and are very improved since last time these two teams played.

Streaks don't mean SQUAT now! Plus with this big of a RIVALRY! Streaks and records don't mean a thing if you don't got that swing /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> kidding around! But on a serious note streaks and records having NO MEANING at this point in the season!!!

Streaks don't mean SQUAT now! Plus with this big of a RIVALRY! Streaks and records don't mean a thing if you don't got that swing /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> kidding around! But on a serious note streaks and records having NO MEANING at this point in the season!!!

It's called momentum and BIG MO is a great thing to have this time of the year

It's called momentum and BIG MO is a great thing to have this time of the year

Momentum?? How about Big-headedness coming off of a 12-0 victory?? DC is coming off a close game could that effect the outcome?? Do you think DC will be EXTREMELY FOCUSED cause of the close call?? I don't know we will find out won't we??

Streak now at twelve.

Momentum?? How about Big-headedness coming off of a 12-0 victory?? DC is coming off a close game could that effect the outcome?? Do you think DC will be EXTREMELY FOCUSED cause of the close call?? I don't know we will find out won't we??

So how is that "big-headedness" outlandish comment working out for ya? It was a great game nonetheless. I'm looking forward to the District Championship against the winner of Crockett/DC. Hopefully B.A. can pull through again against Crockett.