District 13AA

Rebelman43

So how is that "big-headedness" outlandish comment working out for ya? It was a great game nonetheless. I'm looking forward to the District Championship against the winner of Crockett/DC. Hopefully B.A. can pull through again against Crockett.

Working out just fine for me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Heard that DC got down early and just couldn't catch up... I do remember last year DC had to beat Dburg twice in the Championship so they've been there before NO WORRIES!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Working out just fine for me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Heard that DC got down early and just couldn't catch up... I do remember last year DC had to beat Dburg twice in the Championship so they've been there before NO WORRIES!

HAHA. Well little guy. You might want to read the exact words you just typed. "Streaks and Records do not matter at this point in the season". Thats great that you guys got us LAST YEAR in the district championship but this is a new year. Trust me. I am not worried at all. Today will be a great day for round two of districts against DC in soccer and hopefully the end of this week if these two powerhouses face off again in baseball. Beavo, do you know when the winner of DC/Crockett plays Dyersburg for the 'ship?

HAHA. Well little guy. You might want to read the exact words you just typed. "Streaks and Records do not matter at this point in the season". Thats great that you guys got us LAST YEAR in the district championship but this is a new year. Trust me. I am not worried at all. Today will be a great day for round two of districts against DC in soccer and hopefully the end of this week if these two powerhouses face off again in baseball. Beavo, do you know when the winner of DC/Crockett plays Dyersburg for the 'ship?

I know what I typed... I'm not worried either! Good luck to yall in soccer! I'm not sure when the ship is but I'll find out later today and I'll post it when I find out!

Trojans jumped out early yesterday like beavo said. As for streaks well ........... you always hope for the "hot hand" this time of year. D.C.'s gonna have to dig deep & "rally up" ! But ............ like beavo said last year was a perfect example with D.C. haviing to pull out the "back to back" to win the Championship. It will be interesting ! Especially since the Crockett game was so close on Saturday ! D.C. will need to bring their "A game"against a Cavalier team that will be hungry for revenge, no doubt !

Trojans jumped out early yesterday like beavo said. As for streaks well ........... you always hope for the "hot hand" this time of year. D.C.'s gonna have to dig deep & "rally up" ! But ............ like beavo said last year was a perfect example with D.C. haviing to pull out the "back to back" to win the Championship. It will be interesting ! Especially since the Crockett game was so close on Saturday ! D.C. will need to bring their "A game"against a Cavalier team that will be hungry for revenge, no doubt !

Hey 73, you think Dburg fans need to go out and bet on 12?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Who pitched? I was at the city parks in Newbern! Getting score updates

Hey 73, you think Dburg fans need to go out and bet on 12?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Who pitched? I was at the city parks in Newbern! Getting score updates

Now beavo you KNOW I don't make predictions. But I'll say this in any sport on any day there ain't a Choctaw OR Trojan fan that oughtta bet more than they can afford to lose when those two play ! Your comment about "streaks & records" really wasn't outta line for this time of year ESPECIALLY when it's Choctaws & Trojans ! B.A started (a bit of a rough start) then Mike Gray. From there I don't know. I do know they left a bunch stranded, but that's baseball. It does happen.

Now beavo you KNOW I don't make predictions. But I'll say this in any sport on any day there ain't a Choctaw OR Trojan fan that oughtta bet more than they can afford to lose when those two play ! Your comment about "streaks & records" really wasn't outta line for this time of year ESPECIALLY when it's Choctaws & Trojans ! B.A started (a bit of a rough start) then Mike Gray. From there I don't know. I do know they left a bunch stranded, but that's baseball. It does happen.

I know just puttin it out there for those Dburg fans they like that number past 2 games 12 runs each... I didn't mean bet on a Choctaw/Trojan game those can go either way in any sport!!

I know just puttin it out there for those Dburg fans they like that number past 2 games 12 runs each... I didn't mean bet on a Choctaw/Trojan game those can go either way in any sport!!

Yup ! I guess it's their "magic number" past couple of games ! I hope our Choctaws come out & make a statement today against the Cavaliers ! Cause the party ain't over till the fat lady sings !

GOOO CHOCTAWS !

Yup ! I guess it's their "magic number" past couple of games ! I hope our Choctaws come out & make a statement today against the Cavaliers ! Cause the party ain't over till the fat lady sings !

GOOO CHOCTAWS !

You're right there! I'm in Dyer Co. and can't make it to the games.. I got baseball practice tonight at the city parks in Newbern so I can't make this game either! GO CHOCTAWS!!! GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!