Why wont Bradley play Walker Valley???

paguy

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walker Valley should worry more about who they do play instead of who they don't. Bradley plays teams much tougher than Waller Valley, so I doubt that coach Geren is thinking much about Walker Valley if at all. I'm pretty sure that coach Turner isn't worried about who he's NOT playing either. Also, Bradley doesn't need to play any particular team to feel good about their program.....is that what YOU(paguy) think Walker Valley is needing? Coach Geren's number is in the book give him a call and ask him if he's....."scared".

• 3 weeks later...

haha sly....that was a joke right cause i mean Walker Valley has nothin to gain cause they are playin someone who didn't even get of their district and u got (WV) who makes it to the state quarterfinals even if that was 2a and WV did prove they can play with AAA with beating teams like cookeville and Gallatin and goin down to the wire with Riverdale and losing in the last inning. HAHA and u act like WV has something to prove well...Bradley's freshman wouldn't even play WV and they were in their conference they just counted it as forfeits. Win or lose a freshman game will not determine gaining a edge on the other team i mean cleveland played Walker Valley and WV beat them 3 out of 4 times but at least they played them.

I think probably when WVHS and Bradley schedule games in football and basketball (the other two major sports) then baseball will follow suit. Schools just cannot pick and choose which sports and which years that they want to schedule another school. In a few years WVHS will move up to AAA and they will be in the same district as McMinn, Bradley, and Cleveland. WVHS had a great season, but don't downgrade BCHS either. As far as the scheduling of varsity games, who knows why they don't play. WVHS didn't play McMinn or Cleveland either. A lot has to do with openings in schedules. I don't think that Bradley schedules any A or AA teams, so don't take it personally. Also, there is more behind the story of not playing each other than meets the eye. It goes a lot deeper than just who is better than who.

BaseballTN, Bradley doesn't feel they need Walker Valley on it's schedule but it obvious that you feel Walker Valley needs Bradley to be legit. I agree with tnwareagle....if Walker Valley would schedule Bradley in all sports then I'm sure baseball would play too.

Posted by peacemaker:
Posted by tnwareagle:

I think probably when WVHS and Bradley schedule games in football and basketball (the other two major sports) then baseball will follow suit. Schools just cannot pick and choose which sports and which years that they want to schedule another school. In a few years WVHS will move up to AAA and they will be in the same district as McMinn, Bradley, and Cleveland. WVHS had a great season, but don't downgrade BCHS either. As far as the scheduling of varsity games, who knows why they don't play. WVHS didn't play McMinn or Cleveland either. A lot has to do with openings in schedules. I don't think that Bradley schedules any A or AA teams, so don't take it personally. Also, there is more behind the story of not playing each other than meets the eye. It goes a lot deeper than just who is better than who.

:):):):):):):):):)

Your probably right about all that- I dont know anything about it- but I do know Cleveland has been added to just The girls basketball schedule?They also play them in soccer and softball, and run them in track and cross country-and Im not sure about tennis- but I think they do that too- How can that be if they can't pick and choose? Really just curious! :):):):):):):):)

I don't know. I am just the innocent fan and parent here.. Just show up when the schedule says to show up and where.. Dont' know the whys of any of it, but I do know that there are "two sides to every story." And when players are being told that certain schools won't play them, there is more to the stories than just winning or losing. YOU know the story... :)