Thoughts of station camp making it to state beating chatanooga teams t

Bisonsoccer6

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the past 6-8 years (maybe 10) you could count on a couple of things in A-AA; if you made it far enough you would have to play CAK or CCS. Now you have CSAS or Notre Dame consistently in the final mix of teams so it's pretty safe to say that the road to the final 4 passes in a large part through Chattanooga

Station Camp if they win their region would host the runner-up from the Chatt. region. Thus, their chances improve if they can hold off the other teams in their district and region.

This year there haven't been many cross-regional games so its tough to determine how good the teams are in Chatt. vs. North/Middle Tenn.

S.C. has a good goalie. With a good goalie anything is possible in a situation where you have to win a sub-state game.

Stationcamp does have a lot of talent ontheir team this year, but I believe it will take more than that for ANY team from region 4 (Stationcamp, White House, Portland, Livingston Academy, etc.) to advance past sectionals. These teams would have to play their hearts out like they do in their region/district rivalries to even have a chance. They would've had a better chance against the previous region before they got switched (FRA, CPA region), but now they have no choice but to play one of the top teams in the state. It will certainly be one of, if not the most difficult road to A/AA state tournament this year. So good luck. Poor region 4.

On a side note, if Bisonsoccer6 is #6 from Stationcamp, congratulations on you guys' win over LA. That was a pretty sweet game.

Wow. A shot at Region 5 (Hume Fogg, FRA, MLK, CPA). They are a tad down this year but they are by no means an easy route to the state tourney.

Clearly the East Tenn. Region (1&2 = CAK, Knox. Catholic and Lenoir) are the tops and have been.

No Doubt the West Tn Regions (7&8) have struggled.

BUT... The Nashville teams have been pretty even with the Chatt. teams overall. It was a Region 5 team Hume Fogg that beat Chatt. ND in the semis. Also, FRA if they hadn't been matched up with CAK several years in a row would have won state. Last, had CPA not been as injured as they were in the tourney last year they would have been even stronger.

Lets not put down Region 5 to build up Station Camp.

Wow. A shot at Region 5 (Hume Fogg, FRA, MLK, CPA). They are a tad down this year but they are by no means an easy route to the state tourney.

Clearly the East Tenn. Region (1&2 = CAK, Knox. Catholic and Lenoir) are the tops and have been.

No Doubt the West Tn Regions (7&8) have struggled.

BUT... The Nashville teams have been pretty even with the Chatt. teams overall. It was a Region 5 team Hume Fogg that beat Chatt. ND in the semis. Also, FRA if they hadn't been matched up with CAK several years in a row would have won state. Last, had CPA not been as injured as they were in the tourney last year they would have been even stronger.

Lets not put down Region 5 to build up Station Camp.

I'm with you on that. Hume Fogg did what it needed to get to the finals, and beat a very talented ND team. Hume had 2 of the strongest playing fowards last season, too.

If CPA had been healthy... wow. They were a great team! (Sorry about that mailbox last year!) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> How are you guys going to be this season?

FRA has had such a dominant team for so long, but just seemed to lose a hard one at the roughest time. Coach Mac has done an amazing job there.

On a side note, Lenoir City moved up to AAA.

That was in no way a shot at Region 5. I'm not saying they aren't amazing or that they can't compete with Chattanooga teams. I'm only saying Region 4 has a better chance against them, considering they haven't beaten any of the Chattanooga teams yet (if I'm not mistaken). No offense to anyone, but Region 4 simply has been able to get by the dominant middle TN teams on occasion in the past, but not the new region.

Stationcamp does have a lot of talent ontheir team this year, but I believe it will take more than that for ANY team from region 4 (Stationcamp, White House, Portland, Livingston Academy, etc.) to advance past sectionals. These teams would have to play their hearts out like they do in their region/district rivalries to even have a chance. They would've had a better chance against the previous region before they got switched (FRA, CPA region), but now they have no choice but to play one of the top teams in the state. It will certainly be one of, if not the most difficult road to A/AA state tournament this year. So good luck. Poor region 4.

On a side note, if Bisonsoccer6 is #6 from Stationcamp, congratulations on you guys' win over LA. That was a pretty sweet game.

thank u and yes i am on the team we should have put a few more in the back of the net and im guessin u play for HHS

all i can say is don't count your chickens before they hatch. I understand having confidence but don't overlook your district and especially don't overlook region. don't even overlook your next game. You're only a player. don't look very far ahead. we all see it happen. in fact, almost all of us have done it. take it one game at a time. but that's just my advice. I've certainly been wrong before.

all i can say is don't count your chickens before they hatch. I understand having confidence but don't overlook your district and especially don't overlook region. don't even overlook your next game. You're only a player. don't look very far ahead. we all see it happen. in fact, almost all of us have done it. take it one game at a time. but that's just my advice. I've certainly been wrong before.

well i agree with what you are saying but if you were to look at our district and look at the talent our team has its very hard not seeing us in sectionals again but i do understand thank you for the advice