Shelbyville Team Camp Info

TNStars

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is their record and classification from last year.

Class AA, Region 7, District 13

Record: 25-4 (10-2)

Obion Central is in one of the two toughest districts in AA. One loss at the wrong time has done in Gibson Co, Martin Westview, Dyersburg, Milan, or Obion Central the last several years. Plus add Jackson Northside in their region, very tough when only two teams can get out.

Obion Central is in one of the two toughest districts in AA. One loss at the wrong time has done in Gibson Co, Martin Westview, Dyersburg, Milan, or Obion Central the last several years. Plus add Jackson Northside in their region, very tough when only two teams can get out.

it is very obvious that Obion Central came to Shelbyville to play the hardest teams and Shelbyville Team Camp obliged them and scheduled them and they have met the test against some AAA biggies. Not sure who the coach is there but he or she had them ready. If anyone knows who the coach would be, please post the Coaches name.

it is very obvious that Obion Central came to Shelbyville to play the hardest teams and Shelbyville Team Camp obliged them and scheduled them and they have met the test against some AAA biggies. Not sure who the coach is there but he or she had them ready. If anyone knows who the coach would be, please post the Coaches name.

Eddie Suiter, has been there a few years, not sure exactly. Think he might have come from some school in Middle TN, Class A or AA.

I must say that any of those teams can compete with no problems in AAA. I'm very impressed with those programs! A lot can be learned from what they do well and you better believe that I try to soak up as much as I can whenever I see them play.

Eddie Suiter, has been there a few years, not sure exactly. Think he might have come from some school in Middle TN, Class A or AA.

This, and others in that District, are program builders. It starts there and someone must have started it. These folks seem to have their act together. It's doubtful they change coaches every two or three years but if they do, systems take over.

More scores from Monday

Hendersonville 30

Moore Co. 33

Knox Catholic 40

Gallatin 42

Mt. Juliet 37

Obion Co. 39

Pleasant Grove, AL 29

Unicoi Co. 16

Tullahoma 25

McGavock 37

Pleasant Grove 28

Independence 27

West Greene 44

Coffee Co. 36

Cheatham Co. 23

Obion Co. 44

Shelbyville 46

Hillsboro 39

Oak Ridge 47

McGavock 29

Wilson Central 46

Farragut 44

Mt. Juliet 43

South Greene 29

Station Camp 41

Franklin Co. 48

Clay-Chalkville, AL 38

Hillsboro 29

Hendersonville 40

Shelbyville 46

Overton 26

Lebanon 41

More scores from Monday

Hendersonville 30

Moore Co. 33

Knox Catholic 40

Gallatin 42

Mt. Juliet 37

Obion Co. 39

Pleasant Grove, AL 29

Unicoi Co. 16

Tullahoma 25

McGavock 37

Pleasant Grove 28

Independence 27

West Greene 44

Coffee Co. 36

Cheatham Co. 23

Obion Co. 44

Shelbyville 46

Hillsboro 39

Oak Ridge 47

McGavock 29

Wilson Central 46

Farragut 44

Mt. Juliet 43

South Greene 29

Station Camp 41

Franklin Co. 48

Clay-Chalkville, AL 38

Hillsboro 29

Hendersonville 40

Shelbyville 46

Overton 26

Lebanon 41

Obion again running thru the bracket. Suiter has them playing well.

lebanon making a showing very likely over an over matched overton team.

Coffee making a good showing against West Green

Hillsboro not showing as much and is not on track yet.

An undermatched, as far as numbers are concerned, Indy team doing very well despite losing a number of players.