Best Freshman in Chattanooga Area:

Bryn Oliver - Ooltewah

Zach Lance - Ringgold

Colton Cross - Ringgold

Eric Hull - Ringgold

Justin Walker - LFO

Timmy Johnson - Hixson

I'm sure there are many more...

wow,what a list? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> some aren't even best ones on their team.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know most of these guys and they are already playing varsity ball. How will their bat speed reduce between their freshman year and sophomore year. We are not talking guys playing freshman ball and making the jump to varsity. These guys are playing varsity already. Sounds like you or your son has been trumped by one of these guys.

think real hard now about your question (How will their bat speed reduce between their frshman and soph year) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> THE BALL IS GOING FASTER AND THEY CANT ADJUST, its not the bat slowing down it s the ball speeding up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> 1 a schools are the where 99.9% freshman start thats why the kids go there and stay away from the big schools so little johnny can still feel special..................lets get real here------Francoeur was legit on his getting called up in high school, not little Johny who s mom and dad work the concession stand.

some arent even from TN /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Furthermore, I've seen more "hitters" leave the game by not being able to hit the "hook" than by not hitting the fast ball. I've watched Ooltewah's varsity play several games and they have yet to face a real power pitcher......at least in the games that I've witnessed. I haven't seen anyone throw in the upper 80's all year.

I guess what I'm saying is that most decent high school hitters are going to hit a fast ball. It takes a keen eye and much more skill to hit a curve ball.

I think there are several players from Polk that have been mentioned in area newspapers.

Jared Allen

Michael Hargrove

Tyler Lee

Jake rowland from Meigs County

I believe these players are starting varsity. I think the area has some great freshman. Can't wait to see them in the future.

I too am familiar with those young men and they are tremendous young players. Hargrove is a hitting machine........

Best Freshman in Chattanooga Area:

Bryn Oliver - Ooltewah

Zach Lance - Ringgold

Colton Cross - Ringgold

Eric Hull - Ringgold

Justin Walker - LFO

Timmy Johnson - Hixson

I'm sure there are many more...

"The List" is NOT in numerical order..........that i m sure of. Why would you put 4 Georgia kids on a Chattanooga List. The players you speak of from Ga are good but theres plenty of Tenn players as well. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

"The List" is NOT in numerical order..........that i m sure of. Why would you put 4 Georgia kids on a Chattanooga List. The players you speak of from Ga are good but theres plenty of Tenn players as well. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

[/quote

2 Seam-have you seen the Georgia players play-seriously? I don't believe they ever played for Bobby Dunn.....

think real hard now about your question (How will their bat speed reduce between their frshman and soph year) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> THE BALL IS GOING FASTER AND THEY CANT ADJUST, its not the bat slowing down it s the ball speeding up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> 1 a schools are the where 99.9% freshman start thats why the kids go there and stay away from the big schools so little johnny can still feel special..................lets get real here------Francoeur was legit on his getting called up in high school, not little Johny who s mom and dad work the concession stand.

Every now and then on this board someone makes a statement that blows my mind. Are you saying pitchers get faster every year. Let me say it slower. These players are already playing varsity. We are not talking about what they are doing in Freshman ball or JV ball. They are playing V A R S I T Y. The ones named are also playing in the highest level not single A ball. I don't see how you think that they will not get better. Please help me understand what you could be meaning. They are facing the best in NET pitching right now. Many of these kids play showcase ball against the best in the nation.

Every now and then on this board someone makes a statement that blows my mind. Are you saying pitchers get faster every year. Let me say it slower. These players are already playing varsity. We are not talking about what they are doing in Freshman ball or JV ball. They are playing V A R S I T Y. The ones named are also playing in the highest level not single A ball. I don't see how you think that they will not get better. Please help me understand what you could be meaning. They are facing the best in NET pitching right now. Many of these kids play showcase ball against the best in the nation.

You are right,but some of the names these people are putting up ARE NOT playing varsity.