Hardin Valley Academy

jvjhb

jvjhb,

what do you want to know? Jennifer's accolades speak for themselves. She has had some great mentors. Starting with her Dad, Jill Prudden, and Wes Moore. She handled the Cleveland High program either last year or the year before when Rachel Moore was having a baby. Very well qualified and experienced to be so young. Probably will have some growing pains due to the fact the school is just opening. On the other hand, I am sure it will depend on the level of tallent she gets from the transfers from the surrounding schools. It could be good like Stone Memorial experienced or it could be rough going for a while. I would say that she will be able to develope the tallent, though.

Thanks for the reply, we are considering moving to Hardin Valley Zone and the coaching position will carry very heavy weight on our decision. From all that I have been able to find, she has great credentials and Played for possibly the Best Girls Basketball High School Coach in TN.

I don't know about playing for the best, but certainly one of the best. If you judge Coach Prudden by # of state championships, then she is not the best, just one of the best. If you are a parent that is looking for playing time and wins, then a new young coach may not be for you. If Jennifer follows what she has learned from her mentors, the tallent and attitude will dictate playing time. If she falls into the same trap as some of the other W. Knox coaches then parents will dictate pt for their babies. That is a choice you will have to make.

Well, I can tell you by being a Cleveland fan, that HVA got a good hire in Mrs. Galloway and also in her husband. She is a great coach, who can communicate with players very well. Yes, she also did control the team and was able to take them the the semifinals two years ago. Her husband has also been an assitant for both the football and basketball teams of Cleveland, coming from a great teacher/coaching background, he should be a great head coach himself on the men's side.

On a side note, both teach in the mathematics department.

Raider":jrqfzbr7]

Well, I can tell you by being a Cleveland fan, that HVA got a good hire in Mrs. Galloway and also in her husband. She is a great coach, who can communicate with players very well. Yes, she also did control the team and was able to take them the the semifinals two years ago. Her husband has also been an assitant for both the football and basketball teams of Cleveland, coming from a great teacher/coaching background, he should be a great head coach himself on the men's side.

On a side note, both teach in the mathematics department.

So he was hired as the boys coach and she was hired as the girls coach?